• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Preseason

Is this thread about ****ing baseball or the second greatest sport in the world, football...let's stay on target. (I hate ****ing baseball)

I like Manny. Hell, I cracked up when he responded to reporter questions in Spanish.

You know Ozzie Guillen had his hand in that pot.

you bet he did.

Futbol, of course. Silly.

Yeah futbol is pretty awesome. Honestly Football, Futbol, and Hockey will change positions in which is my favorite depending on who is playing and obviously how well the New England teams are doing.

I'm going to be getting drunk during the Bears games in the hopes that I forget them. If preseason is any indicator, we're ****ed.

Shouldn't the fact that you are a Bears fan indicated you are screwed?

Meh, it could be wore. I could be from Boston. Sure my sports teams would be prety good, but I'd have to attend "pats pahties". :2razz:

PLEASE. Bahston is too in love with the Red Sox to care about football. Hell it is harder to park the car in Fenway than it is to find a good pahty about the Pats. Although our love affair with the Sox has died recently since they started to suck.

PLEASE. Bahston is too in love with the Red Sox to care about football. Hell it is harder to park the car in Fenway than it is to find a good pahty about the Pats. Although our love affair with the Sox has died recently since they started to suck.

It isn't because the Sox suck. How many other teams could endure the injuries the Sox have and STILL have an outside shot of making the playoffs (granted, a VERY outside shot, but if the Sox sweep the Rays next week, we are back in it)? Certainly not the Skankees....

It isn't because the Sox suck. How many other teams could endure the injuries the Sox have and STILL have an outside shot of making the playoffs (granted, a VERY outside shot, but if the Sox sweep the Rays next week, we are back in it)? Certainly not the Skankees....

Yeah I know it is just frustrating. Although Manny is back in town and Fenway is going to be crazy to be at today!

I think the Rangers have the best chance at knocking the Yankees out of the playoffs.

A man from Wisconsin saying he will continue drinking is like a man from Mississippi saying he will continue to be fat.

Damn Jets signing an agreement with Reevis. I hate that team.

Damn Jets signing an agreement with Reevis. I hate that team.

Great_success.jpg

He should stick to commercials.

That look on his face at the end of the Dick's Sporting Goods "What's your last name? Gilligan." commercial was pure gold.

Two words.... Brady, Moss....

Brady, Moss didn't really work that well last season against Reevis. The kid is probably the best player at his position and superhuman at times.

While the Pats finish 12-4... and run up 1000 points for the season... ok, not really that many...

12-4 would be nice. Personally, I am hoping for 13-3 and a chance to redeem ourselves after that horrible playoff game against Baltimore.

Brady, Moss didn't really work that well last season against Reevis. The kid is probably the best player at his position and superhuman at times.

12-4 would be nice. Personally, I am hoping for 13-3 and a chance to redeem ourselves after that horrible playoff game against Baltimore.

Moss made some spectacular catches in the pre-season, and with the added weapons Brady had at his disposal, Moss will get more space than he did last year, and that could prove deadly... what do defenses do, focus on the tight ends? Moss and other WRs get wide open, focus on the WRs, the TEs will nickel and dime you to death...

Back
Top Bottom