• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Preseason

Yes, Im a cubs fan, i grew up watching grace,sandberg,dawson,maddux,sosa, jose viscayeno..that era

I've got a bad feeling about the Saints even though they look great. For one, Brees is on the Madden box this season and that curse seems to be real, second the NFC South has this nasty first-to-worst habit annually and I hope they can shake that. Finally, it's the entire "can we repeat" setup to a letdown. Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like a Murphy's Law kind of year.

dallas, green bay, new orleans, atlanta, san francisco, minnesota in playoffs from nfc

patriots, jets, ravens, colts, chargers, texans from afc in playoffs

green bay vs new orleans nfc championship
ravens vs colts afc championship

new orleans vs baltimore super bowl

new orleans 20 baltimore 19

dallas, green bay, new orleans, atlanta, san francisco, minnesota in playoffs from nfc

patriots, jets, ravens, colts, chargers, texans from afc in playoffs

green bay vs new orleans nfc championship
ravens vs colts afc championship

new orleans vs baltimore super bowl

new orleans 20 baltimore 19
Sounds good to me.

Sounds good to me.
i would love to see that superbowl....offensive firepower of the saints vs defense of ravens...wouldnt surprise me to see baltimore walk right through the afc....good ground game, excellend defense, flacco with another year under his belt...they are ripe for a handful of titles .

Last edited:
i would love to see that superbowl....offensive firepower of the saints vs defense of ravens...wouldnt surprise me to see baltimore walk right through the afc....good ground game, excellend defense, ryan with another year under his belt...they are ripe for a handful of titles .

Do you mean Falco? Ryan is with the other bird team in ATL.

Hah! You didn't even list the panthers. They'll show the league how to beat the saints and then its over for them. Love to get Tucker's read on the panthers though. Tuck, is it you who is related to the QB coach at Carolina?

OK so here is how I think the Playoffs will work out

AFC:
1. Colts
2. Ravens
3. Patriots
4. Chargers
5. Jets
6. Bengals

Patriots vs. Bengals- Patriots
Chargers vs. Jets- Jets
Colts vs. Patriots- Patriots (fan bias)
Ravens vs. Jets- Ravens
Ravens vs. Patriots- Ravens

NFC:
1. Saints
2. Cowboys
3. Vikings
4. 49ers
5. Panthers
6. Falcons

Vikings vs. Falcons- Vikings
49ers vs. Panthers- Panthers
Saints vs. Panthers- Saints (1 point win)
Cowboys vs. Vikings- Cowboys
Saints vs. Cowboys- Saints

Superbowl:
Ravens vs. Saints- Ravens.

Preseason starts tonight. So any predictions for Super Bowl teams and winner? Who do you think will be the "surprise" team this year.

Personally as a Patriots fan I have to give my nod to them. And the more Reevis holds on in New Jersey the happier I will be. Hoping to see a Patriots vs. Saints Super Bowl, winner being Patriots.

That being said as a huge fan of the NFL I say Super Bowl will be Ravens vs. Saints, winner being Ravens. I think their defense is too good and their offensive should be even better with what they got from the offseason and Flaco having some more playoff experience under his belt.

Da Bears!!!!

No, that's zyph

Need to talk to my uncle, or more my dad as he usually is the one to get the skinny. I figure mid way through preseason I should hear something, plus I'll see what I can chat his wife up about at my wedding (I should so ask for like an autographed jersey or something). All I know is going into things they really like Moore, far more than they liked Jake, and that there's a good feeling around the team heading into camp. I figure mid way through preseason when camps actually been going for a while I should be able to get some better insight into it all.

Need to talk to my uncle, or more my dad as he usually is the one to get the skinny. I figure mid way through preseason I should hear something, plus I'll see what I can chat his wife up about at my wedding (I should so ask for like an autographed jersey or something). All I know is going into things they really like Moore, far more than they liked Jake, and that there's a good feeling around the team heading into camp. I figure mid way through preseason when camps actually been going for a while I should be able to get some better insight into it all.

How long has your uncle been the QB coach? A nurse that use to work with my father dated a few of the Carolina QBs and I got to meet part of the staff?

Jets win AFC East Title. Woody Johnson needs to pay Revis already, this is getting sad.

No I like where Revis is right now. As a matter of fact don't pay him at all. I think he deserves a year off.

i would love to see that superbowl....offensive firepower of the saints vs defense of ravens...wouldnt surprise me to see baltimore walk right through the afc....good ground game, excellend defense, flacco with another year under his belt...they are ripe for a handful of titles .
I tend to agree here. Many times we end up with gaps and a greedy offense will run into a loose D. I would love to see a stingy defensive line v. a completely dominant offense. Might even be better than the last couple of Superbowls.

How long has your uncle been the QB coach? A nurse that use to work with my father dated a few of the Carolina QBs and I got to meet part of the staff?

Last year was his first year with the Panthers. He was previously with the Browns for 3 years I believe.

I've got a bad feeling about the Saints even though they look great. For one, Brees is on the Madden box this season and that curse seems to be real, second the NFC South has this nasty first-to-worst habit annually and I hope they can shake that. Finally, it's the entire "can we repeat" setup to a letdown. Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like a Murphy's Law kind of year.

Tough first preseason game in New England, but could also be a preview of the Super Bowl if the Pats can get things straighened out after the debacle to finish last season...

Panthers need some work, but there were bright spots and really that is what preseason is all about.

Bears vs. bolts 2night!

Back
Top Bottom