• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Preseason and Regular Season thread!

Player: OMG, I was pushed out of bounds! PENALTY!

Announcer: Yeah, that was a penalty. He could of got a first down.

Me: Yeah, but he was pushed out of bounds. Boo hoo!

Isn't football just great these days? Everyone is a ****ing baby.

Well getting hit out of bounds has been a rule for a while, and in the case of the Indy/Pitt game he was probably about 1/3 into the white, so it should have been a penalty. However, it is moot since they ended up getting a TD anyways.

At the end of week 3, the Lions have a better record than the Patriots. Chew on that for a while.

hicup said:
Bills 3 - 0 nuff said!

Tim-

A Buffalo Bills fan named Tim? Hmm...

Thought he died.

Bills 3 - 0 nuff said! :)

Tim-

Bills, Lions and Redskins undefeated and the Colts are winless. isn't that the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse?

If they trade him, even though he is something like 60-70% of their total offensive production, I might just stop being a Bears fan.

Well as it seems now, he has a higher chance seeing blocking in getting traded than he does with the Bears.

Anyone see the Bears/Packers game? Anyone who saw it understand the holding call that voided the Bears' touchdown in the last minute? Even watched the post-game and never saw good footage or understood what the heck happened. Anybody?

Anyone see the Bears/Packers game? Anyone who saw it understand the holding call that voided the Bears' touchdown in the last minute? Even watched the post-game and never saw good footage or understood what the heck happened. Anybody?

Bad ref calls? There were a decent amount of missed calls/or calls made that shouldn't have been.

Anyone see the Bears/Packers game?

GrrraaarrrrllllllgllggglllglglglglMMMRRRAAAACGGGHGHHHGGGHH!!!!!!!

Yes, I saw the game.

Anyone who saw it understand the holding call that voided the Bears' touchdown in the last minute? Even watched the post-game and never saw good footage or understood what the heck happened. Anybody?

As far as I can tell, nothing happened. At first they called it on Corey Graham (#21) but the footage showed he wasn't even near anyone. In the broadcast, Joe Buck said that they changed the call from being on #21 to #29, but there are no Bears players with that number anyomore (It was Chester Taylors number, but he's been released).

So my take on the whole thing is:

Let me say this too, this whole review every score thing is BS. Yesterday the Bills scored with a 1:28 and it looked like we weren't going to challenge because we just wanted the ball back. But no. It has to be challenged and the ball was put on the 1 yard line. And then we got a PF for punching the ball out of Fitz hand when he hadn't gone down yet, which pretty much ended the game. There is a strategy in challenges and the NFL took that right away.

Let me say this too, this whole review every score thing is BS. Yesterday the Bills scored with a 1:28 and it looked like we weren't going to challenge because we just wanted the ball back. But no. It has to be challenged and the ball was put on the 1 yard line. And then we got a PF for punching the ball out of Fitz hand when he hadn't gone down yet, which pretty much ended the game. There is a strategy in challenges and the NFL took that right away.

awww......i hate the patriots, and i love that they got beat by buffalo!

0-3. Keep on talking. Saying that if Indy had any type of QB they would be 1-2 right now.

I actually would prefer it if the Colts were 2-1 or something because it would be a backhand to the face of that asswipe Manning.

God, I love to hate him.

One thing is for shure....The Miami Dolphins need a Quarterback and a Offensive Front Line.
What they have now is not NFL Level.

They could use a QB like Tim Tebow, with some of his old offensive players from his Florida championship team.

I wonder how good this guy could be with an O-line.

That's a question I ask all the time. He's good, if he could get some blocking to make it past the line, he'll be averaging like 8 yards a carry. Cutler could do a lot better too with some more time (and maybe receivers who do not drop the ball constantly). The offensive line is the problem, I just don't understand how Bear's management doesn't seem to agree with that.

Yes, I saw the game.

As far as I can tell, nothing happened. At first they called it on Corey Graham (#21) but the footage showed he wasn't even near anyone. In the broadcast, Joe Buck said that they changed the call from being on #21 to #29, but there are no Bears players with that number anyomore (It was Chester Taylors number, but he's been released).

So my take on the whole thing is:

The hold was difficult to see, and by the time the camera cut to behind the play (where you got a good view of #21) he was far away. There was a hold, though

P6qbq.jpg

78Rv1.jpg

To5yl.jpg

any patriot fan caught complaining about the officiating should be shot on site. you need to go an entire decade with ever single close call called the other way before these things will of actually balanced out.

The hold was difficult to see, and by the time the camera cut to behind the play (where you got a good view of #21) he was far away. There was a hold, though

Thank you. Now I can direct my rage at Corey Graham.

GrrraaarrrrllllllgllggglllglglglglMMMRRRAAAACGGGHG Corey Graham!!!!!!!

if the bears stay healthy i think they will be in the thick of the super bowl hunt.

if the bears stay healthy i think they will be in the thick of the super bowl hunt.

and all we need is 30 bus wrecks or plane crashes and the Chiefs will make the Super Bowl

Back
Top Bottom