• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Playoffs

Should have kept the 13 second kickoff in bounds to run the clock. No OT rules are perfect, like the nfl coin-flip one.

CIN + around 7 and an o/u of 53.5.
SF + around 3.5 with a 47.
CIN/KC first
Since I've already had to eat crow once today, why not be a glutton for more punishment? I predict an L.A./K.C. SB, even though S.F. is peaking the most currently, IMO. Won't go near the spread in the S.F./L.A. Would give the points in the Cincy/K.C. game. Will take the under in both games. Conference Championship games generally are played very tightly.

Last edited:
Solid KC - 7 and o/u of 53.5 with even juice of -110 at FanDuel; CIN catching 4 or 4.5 in 1H;

Should #1 seeds have a # 8 opponent as with other pro sports. Yesterday made for shitty football.
Since I've already had to eat crow once today, why not be a glutton for more punishment? I predict an L.A./K.C. SB, even though S.F. is peaking the most currently, IMO. Won't go near the spread in the S.F./L.A. game. Will take the under in both games. Conference Championship games generally are played very tightly.
Do we get a second straight super bowl in the home of one of the teams, though LA isn’t much of a home team yet.

Solid KC - 7 and o/u of 53.5 with even juice of -110 at FanDuel; CIN catching 4 or 4.5 in 1H;

Should #1 seeds have a # 8 opponent as with other pro sports. Yesterday made for shitty football.

Do we get a second straight super bowl in the home of one of the teams, though LA isn’t much of a home team yet.
I think so. L.A. did what my Broncos did when they acquired Manning. Mortgaged the future to win the S.B. Took two years, but mission accomplished. L.A. will be reminded of that last game in which S.F. came back in the same home stadium to make it to the playoffs.

I think so. L.A. did what my Broncos did when they acquired Manning. Mortgaged the future to win the S.B. Took two years, but mission accomplished. L.A. will be reminded of that last game in which S.F. came back in the same home stadium to make it to the playoffs.
Bills coach getting torched; I hope the 🐻 are that good next year. Sports books won hugely yesterday. Stadium Swim at Circa is huge in Vegas.

Stafford gave the 49ers that game with that lousy heave of an INT. The Green Bay special teams gave that game away. Rams tried to give today away. Shanahan has owned McVay. Jimmy G. always seems to have a major ****up.

Burrow 🆚 Mahomes; Chase 🆚 Tyreek; sports-rage—bring it;

BetMGM now at CIN + 7.5 in some jurisdictions.

Bills coach getting torched; I hope the 🐻 are that good next year. Sports books won hugely yesterday. Stadium Swim at Circa is huge in Vegas.

Stafford gave the 49ers that game with that lousy heave of an INT. The Green Bay special teams gave that game away. Rams tried to give today away. Shanahan has owned McVay. Jimmy G. always seems to have a major ****up.

Thoroughbred horse racing is really my forte, Linc. Google 'stallions/Into Mischief', and take a look at that magnificent animal, and his stud fee. I own 20% of that super stud. It used to be 25%, but myself and my partners who purchased him at auction as a yearling, only bought him on the advice of a good friend and horse trainer named Thomas Amoss. We decided it was the right thing to do to give him 5% each of our holdings, as we didn't even have the horse on our radar. Amoss is known as the 'Tree Shaker' in the biz because he is a whiz at identifying great 'horse flesh' that generally flies under the radar. He certainly lived up to that billing when he shook that tree. I bet almost daily at TVG, but mostly on weekends when the better tracks with higher mutual betting pools are running.

L.A. will be reminded of that last game in which S.F. came back in the same home stadium to make it to the playoffs.
Motivation won't be a problem for LA.
Niners have beaten them 6 times in a row.
Pretty difficult to continue such a streak against a very good Rams team.
If SF pulls this win out I'll be surprised, but really, really happy.
Go Niners!.

Should have kept the 13 second kickoff in bounds to run the clock. No OT rules are perfect, like the nfl coin-flip one.

CIN + around 7 and an o/u of 53.5.
SF + around 3.5 with a 47.
CIN/KC first
Pretty close.
Capture.PNG

Motivation won't be a problem for LA.
Niners have beaten them 6 times in a row.
Pretty difficult to continue such a streak against a very good Rams team.
If SF pulls this win out I'll be surprised, but really, really happy.
Go Niners!.
I'm pulling for the 49ers also. Should be another great game, especially as hot as S.F is right now. They have the defense to take advantage of the turnover prone Rams. Stafford has a long running history of hanging on to the ball far too long, and making blunders with turnovers.

About the last 13 seconds in regulation in the K.C./Buffalo Insta-Mega Class game. I heard a sports pundit bring up an excellent point. He stated had the Buffalo defenders simply tackled all of K.C's receivers at the line of scrimmage as soon as the ball was snapped, the Bills would have only been penalized 5 yards with each snap for 'illegal contact/defensive holding', which would have resulted in the clock running out without giving the receivers any chance to catch any long balls. Something that certainly never crossed my mind, and a ploy/tactic I've never seen in almost 60 years of watching football games. What a great bit of insight.

Funny how the ref didn't have to touch the ball before it could be snapped 🤔

I guess it's a Cowboys only rule

The focus is on Mahomes and Hill but what was up with the Chiefs defense giving up 2 wide open TD passes in under a minute. No way is that a championship defense

Ok... Steelers are out, as they should be... Being in NY I was then rooting for the Bills..

Who do I root for now? I'm going with the Bengals.. What the hell.. Mahomes maybe the most exciting athlete in pro sports.. So if KC goes all the way? Ok.. But I am going to pull for the underdog...

My wife is a big Rams fan.. So don't tell her I'm not rooting for them... Lol

Ok... Steelers are out, as they should be... Being in NY I was then rooting for the Bills..

Who do I root for now? I'm going with the Bengals.. What the hell.. Mahomes maybe the most exciting athlete in pro sports.. So if KC goes all the way? Ok.. But I am going to pull for the underdog...

My wife is a big Rams fan.. So don't tell her I'm not rooting for them... Lol
I bet a futures SB ticket on the Rams, so I'm definitely pulling for them.

I bet a futures SB ticket on the Rams, so I'm definitely pulling for them.
When the Rams were blowing their lead against the Bucs my wife was screaming so much she gave me a headache... Lol.. But I am an AFC guy... So I will be pulling for the Bengals.. Then the Chiefs...

But if Stafford wins it all.. I won't be upset... I always thought he was a good QB stuck in a terrible, terrible situation with the Lions... Lions are a terrible franchise... Maybe the worst in all of pro sports...

It’s looking like a couple blow outs today.

Chiefs 41 Bengals 21

Rams 34 Niners 13

Back
Top Bottom