• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Playoffs

**** the Chefs. I want Gordon Ramsay to kick your asses

I know a guy who bet a parlay on the ML with all four of the dogs this weekend. Got 25-1 odds, would have turned $100 into $2500 if Buffalo had pulled it out.

Yeah, the Bucs offensive line is very iffy, and that's going to be a factor. The Rams defensive line can cause problems for Brady.

Not surprisingly, they did it.

As a Patriots fan I remember what Von Miller used to do to Brady

LOL Those were good old days for me as a Broncos fan. It was good to see him sack Tom Brady again.

Cris Collinsworth said, "Von Miller is playing like Von Miller again," during the first half. I agree with him.

What a bullshit ending... I don't even care if it is my team, which won an essentially bullshit win... the 49ers.

Bengals and Chiefs in the AFC, Rams and 49ers in the NFC.

Crazy to think we may have a repeat of SF vs LA, or SF vs Cinncy.

Nice a shanahan reid repeat.

49ers have the edge imo.

They are the more physical team. I don't see anyone on the Chiefs stopping Deebo or Kittles.

The AFC was a mess all year long. There seemed to be a new #1 ranked team every week. The Titans just happen to be the #1 ranked team when the season ended.

With Tannenhill as their QB they did not deserve the #1 ranking, and they weren't going to make it to the SB.

Actually Tennessee had been either ranked #1 or the favorite to finish as #1 for weeks IIRC. It was not like they suddenly had the AFC's best record in Week 18.

But yes, somehow this season has been crazier for the AFC than the NFC.

B.S. taunting call. I agree Suh was being his usual dickish self but you don't call that in a game like this unless it's way over the top, which it wasn't. There's always taunting and smack talk in a big game.

That was definitely over the top. He pointed his finger into the guy's face mask while talking to him.

Jerry Rice is the best route runner in NFL history, best receiver in NFL history, and nobody even comes close.
No. Rice had great speed. Largent did not. Yet he still was almost always open.

Can't blame Strafford for this collapse...

Whose fault was it that he completely missed a high snap?

My first thought was it had to be Matthew Stafford because he was not even looking at the center. But later I wondered if the center snapped it too early because Stafford appeared to still be calling a play at the line.

No. Rice had great speed. Largent did not. Yet he still was almost always open.

Largent was a great receiver - I loved Largent's game. But Jerry Rice was a route runner...plus.

What I hate the most is that the NFL is dead.

😎🥁🤙

Awful defensive scheme to end the game. Leaving the free safety to cover Cooper Kupp? What is that?!

All the free safety needed to do was tackle him. Cooper Kupp did not let that happen.

Should have kept the 13 second kickoff in bounds to run the clock. No OT rules are perfect, like the nfl coin-flip one.

CIN + around 7 and an o/u of 53.5.
SF + around 3.5 with a 47.
CIN/KC first

Back
Top Bottom