• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Playoffs

This buffalo kc game is insane

All the games this weekend have been incredible.
Yeah - my husband was just saying that the combined point difference is the lowest in playoffs history or something

If I'm Buffalo, I send the safety on a blitz. Watch the eyes and then put pressure on. If I'm KC, I dink it

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk

Wow. I really thought it was over for KC.

Guess i gotta go to the store to grab another small bottle of wine

A scoring field goal drive in 13 seconds is total crap. Whatever happened to D bumping/hitting the receiver at the line of scrimmage? They just ****ing let them sprint off. There is no excuse unless it is now illegal to do so.

Makes a person not give a shit about the previous 58 minutes... why bother watching any of it if a team can do that...

What an incredible weekend of football.

I hope this isn’t a trend- like the NBA where the last minute is all that matters.

I’m disappointed in the OT- I’m the playoffs, they should play the whole period.

That's that. The Chiefs/Bills game lived up to the billing.

I had a hunch in the first half that the Bills defense would be sucking fumes by the end of the game. That last drive looked almost clinical.

What an incredible weekend of football.

I hope this isn’t a trend- like the NBA where the last minute is all that matters.

I’m disappointed in the OT- I’m the playoffs, they should play the whole period.
Three of four games were walk-off FG and the fourth was still three points.

Burrow against Mahomes. I think the AFC game is going to be the headliner.

There’s good reason to think a game is over when there’s only 13 seconds left.
Exactly... something is seriously wrong with the rules or the defense that that can happen...

Back
Top Bottom