• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Playoffs

I'm pulling for Burrow to shock the world but I think L.A.'s probably a (slightly) better team than the Bengals. My hunch is that the Rams are going to be more physical like the Titans were, and they're going to be more successful at putting pressure on Burrow. And I don't think Stafford is going to make the same mistakes Mahomes made yesterday - McVay won't let him. If Cincy had a better defense I'd pick them but I'm picking the Rams in a tight one. Could come down to the final possession.

@Linc

This is what I am talking about.

The woke crowd.

Cooper Kupp is an elite WR. In the same league as a Jerry Rice, Larry Fitzgerald, Lynn Swan.

When people say he is like Julian Edelman or Wes Welker? That's insulting.

Kupp is light years ahead of Edelman. That like comparing Kenny Lofton with Ken Griffey Jr.

There is nothing racist with saying that Kupp plays like a black receiver. He does.

I am OUT of this thread for good. Until I get an apology, I am not posting in this thread ever again.

OUT!

Don't let the door...

Bengals were 4-11-1 last year.. This year they are in the SB... Pretty cool...
CIN tanking their last regular game got them an easier road. Colossal meltdown by Reid and Mahomes. Two $EC QBs in SB. Both drafted #1. Starr, Stabler, Namath, and both Mannings only other $EC winning QBs.

Combined age of coaches younger than the current and last Potus. Still on about a Saturday SB. LA -4 on east coast and -4.5 on west coast. Total down to 48.5. Seems a little light on the total.

CIN tanking their last regular game got them an easier road. Colossal meltdown by Reid and Mahomes. Two $EC QBs in SB. Both drafted #1. Starr, Stabler, Namath, and both Mannings only other $EC winning QBs.

Speaking of college facts, Mahomes was the first ever big 12 QB to win a playoff game

Back
Top Bottom