• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Playoffs

I can't believe officials who were selected to work at a conference championship game don't know what defensive pass interference is. You have to be blind to not see it on at least four plays in that game.
They see them, I'm guessing they are under orders from the league to 'let them play'..

Yeah. I'm not a fan of his but it's obvious by now he can read defenses so well he can and does pick them apart, and he makes it look easy..

Brady and Manning.

The two best QB's ever to look at the other teams defense.............and then wink at their receivers

He certainly benefitted from the greatest Coach and Franchise in history, carrying him along the way.

The argument that winning determines greatness is flawed at its core, as I have CLEARLY demonstrated many times...

Funny, the numbers say otherwise. You would think if it was the coach and the team carry Brady there would at least be a couple of members of his teams to at least get close in SB appearances and wins. Not the case it would seem.

Well, that was quick. KC is already up 4 points.

You are making my point for me...

and all of the other new weapons that joined as well

You mean Gronk and AB. Gronk had one catch and AB didnt even come to the game.

He certainly benefitted from the greatest Coach and Franchise in history, carrying him along the way.

The argument that winning determines greatness is flawed at its core, as I have CLEARLY demonstrated many times...

When Arians was asked after the AFC Championship game about what the biggest difference was between last years team and this years team............................ TB12 walking into the building.

You have demonstrated that you probably share a room with Bucky.

Crazy team to watch some times.

But Maholmes is so crazy good that it looks like he's playing a sand lot game for fun.
He's an incredible talent. Of course, about 6 teams in desperate need of a QB like the Bears, Jets and Jags passed him by. Go figure.

Mahomes easily the best passer in the league, so effortless

Rodgers says his future is uncertain

Who said that?

This one might be over by halftime.

This one might be over by halftime.

Perhaps, now that KC seems to have it together now it is not looking too good for Buffalo.

I admire your sense of humor.
You would defeat the argument instead of ... this ... if you could.
Funny, the numbers say otherwise. You would think if it was the coach and the team carry Brady there would at least be a couple of members of his teams to at least get close in SB appearances and wins. Not the case it would seem.
That is like saying it was Magic/Kareem only during their run... but no, they had Scott, Worthy, Cooper, A.C., McAdoo, Wilkes, Nixon, Etc Etc Etc

So there goes THAT argument... LOL

Well, that was quick. KC is already up 4 points.
It is over
When Arians was asked after the AFC Championship game about what the biggest difference was between last years team and this years team............................ TB12 walking into the building.

You have demonstrated that you probably share a room with Bucky.
Don't shoot your credibility by comparing me to him... seriously. That is pretty weak.

Bills need this.

You would defeat the argument instead of ... this ... if you could.

That is like saying it was Magic/Kareem only during their run... but no, they had Scott, Worthy, Cooper, A.C., McAdoo, Wilkes, Nixon, Etc Etc Etc

So there goes THAT argument... LOL

Magic was the heart and soul of the Lakers for many years.

Even the Lakers players say it.

Kareem was coasting into a slow retirement until Magic lit a fire under his ass.

Back
Top Bottom