• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Pick'Em Signups- Old and New Players Welcome!

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Anyone interested in participating this year? We ought have at least 10 players and I hope we can get more this time. For new players, all you have to do is a pick a winning team every week and the results will be tabulated by hand. No prize other than bragging rights if you win at the end. :mrgreen:

On picking Week 1 we usually have a lot of participation, but a lot of people quit as the weeks progress. If anyone has any suggestions on how to increase the number of players and retain them all the way until the final week, I'd love to hear your suggestions.

Anyone interested in participating this year? We ought have at least 10 players and I hope we can get more this time. For new players, all you have to do is a pick a winning team every week and the results will be tabulated by hand. No prize other than bragging rights if you win at the end. :mrgreen:

On picking Week 1 we usually have a lot of participation, but a lot of people quit as the weeks progress. If anyone has any suggestions on how to increase the number of players and retain them all the way until the final week, I'd love to hear your suggestions.

If you end up needing players, I'd be happy to participate, assuming I don't cause anyone too much stress in the process.

If you end up needing players, I'd be happy to participate, assuming I don't cause anyone too much stress in the process.

Youre always welcome CJ :)

OK, we got six so far (including MG), anybody else wants to join? (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge) :D

OK, we got six so far (including MG), anybody else wants to join? (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge) :D

I'm guessing lots of members are still on summer vacation or taking time away from the interwebs. First game still almost a month away.

I'll start us off - I'm taking Denver over Carolina in the first game of the season!!

I be in thanks. :cool:

I'm in if you're still taking names. When do we start? Thursday is two days away. :)

Tim-

Back
Top Bottom