• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Offseason News 2021

HOF might not happen. I think he's the best slot receiver of all time, but his numbers are weak compared to the others who are still waiting to get in.
Edelman has an outside chance of making the HOF, based on his postseason resume. His career numbers just aren't there.

I doubt the Chiefs are that dumb. But, nonetheless, even if he snuck it in to drink on site, they will be named in the lawsuit. And, if it can be proven that the organization knew he did this (odds are someone knew), they will have to pay.

I suspect they will pay anyway. It's good PR to help out the victim; bad PR to fight with one.

Remember the Chiefs were smart enough to essentially terminate Britt Reid immediately after the report became public. Although Andy Reid did not fire his brother, putting him on administrative leave for the remainder of his contract had the same effect. That will be pointed out by the defense if Kansas City is named as a defendant.

The report that Britt surrendered himself to police made me think he will plead guilty.

Edelman has an outside chance of making the HOF, based on his postseason resume. His career numbers just aren't there.

You're right. I'd vote him in because to me he is the NFL. But you have to consider that he never even made one pro bowl.

If overrated wide receivers like Lynn Swann and John Stallworth are hall of Famers, then definitely Jules deserves the call.

Without Jules, Tom Brady doesn't get 3 SB rings.

There is no reason to say that crap about Tom Brady. You know Brady made everyone around him better, not vice versa, if you know anything about the Patriots.

There is no reason to say that crap about Tom Brady. You know Brady made everyone around him better, not vice versa, if you know anything about the Patriots.
Tampa Bay can vouch for that.

Remember the Chiefs were smart enough to essentially terminate Britt Reid immediately after the report became public. Although Andy Reid did not fire his brother, putting him on administrative leave for the remainder of his contract had the same effect. That will be pointed out by the defense if Kansas City is named as a defendant.

The report that Britt surrendered himself to police made me think he will plead guilty.

Britt Reid, aged 35, is Andy’s son.

Ironically Seattlet had no COVID-19 cases last year - not even a "close contact" use of the COVID-19 reserve list. Tyler Lockett talked about the team's decision.

He didn't make Mike Evans better. Evans had career-low numbers.

He didn't make Mike Evans better. Evans had career-low numbers.

What about Scotty Miller?

You need to learn how to talk about NFL players in a very biased manner that appears childish. I know Julian Edelman was very good, but only an idiot can say he made Tom Brady better at New England.

What about Scotty Miller?

You need to learn how to talk about NFL players in a very biased manner that appears childish. I know Julian Edelman was very good, but only an idiot can say he made Tom Brady better at New England.

I don't need to do that because you already do a good job in that Blue.

Julian Edelman made the greatest catch in SB history and it had really nothing to do with Brady. Amazing concentration and focus. That ball should have been intercepted and then it would be game over.

Julian Edelman made the greatest catch in SB history and it had really nothing to do with Brady. Amazing concentration and focus. That ball should have been intercepted and then it would be game over.
David Tyree and Lynn Swan say hello.

It was one of the best catches ever, but Giants fans have a great counterargument (see David Tyree in Super Bowl 42) and are not alone. There will never be a consensus agreement on who made the best catch in the Super Bowl and I respect that.

However, one Falcoms player - I forget who - said the pass would have been incomplete if he had moved his foot based on stadium replays that showed it bouncing off his shoe. So what Julian Edelman did was only possible because of a defender's mistake. Is that also what you see on replays?

Jim McMahon, who started his career in Chicago and ended it in Green Bay, told 1252 Sports that Green Bay was the best franchise he was with in the NFL.

“It was the best team, or the best organization, that I’ve played for of the seven teams I’ve played for,” McMahon said. “By far. From top to bottom it was great people.”

McMahon was the Bears’ first-round draft pick in 1982, won Super Bowl XX with the 1985 Bears, and stayed in Chicago through the 1988 season. He then had stints with the Chargers, Eagles, Vikings, Cardinals and Browns before going to the Packers, where he won a Super Bowl XXXI ring as Brett Favre’s backup. McMahon said the Bears have always emphasized defense and the running game and have never been able to develop a quarterback.

“I think it’s where quarterbacks go to die,” McMahon said.

McMahon isn’t much of a fan these days. Asked what the Bears should do in the draft, he said, “I don’t know, don’t watch them, don’t care. I wouldn’t know what they need or who they’re thinking of drafting.”

Jim McMahon is 100% right.

Aldon Smith is a Seahawk. Jadaveon Clowney is a Brown.

browns might surprise the league this year if they can assemble a bunch of good pieces into a cohesive unit

browns might surprise the league this year if they can assemble a bunch of good pieces into a cohesive unit

?

They were a couple of plays away from the AFC Championship. They aren't surprising anyone.

Clowney is the most overrated player in the NFL.

He has 3 sacks the past two years?

Never had dd sacks in his career despite playing to JJ Watt?

Back
Top Bottom