• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Offseason News 2021

Ho-hum, the Cowboys lost, even if it was just a preseason game.

The NFL preseason is officially underway, with Pittsburgh defeating Dallas 16-3 in the Hall of Fame game. Chances are good that you never heard of any of the QBs who played for either team.

Week P#1 games begin next Thursday.

Bears and Dolphins in 80 minutes. We’re all thrilled about Fields. @ecofarm Someone needs to start this year’s thread.

I wish football still did it for me. I try to notice what's happening and throw a few jabs.

Bears and Dolphins in 80 minutes. We’re all thrilled about Fields. @ecofarm Someone needs to start this year’s thread.
As a Bronco fan I still feel sick we passed on Fields. I guess we are gonna get Rogers next year so it’s not all bad. Still, I would have preferred watching a young QB develop.

@Mongidig VSIN media saying Bridgewater won’t take the 1st snap of 1st game. (Saints and Thomas close to divorce; dead money) New discussion on who will start at QB and odds, like CHI, SF, DEN, NO, NE. Probably Jimmy G to start.

Your team has our Bear defensive coach though he has best odds to get fired 1st. Check the schedule. Ten games today Chargers/Rams last.

I want a two-QB system. I want them fresh in the 2nd 1/2 so they don’t get hurt, ETC @PoS . 17 games has never been done. Happy New Year.

You’re positive Mong. You did the NFL Draft thread. Please Start the 2021 thread. Otherwise, I’ll have to ask @RedAkston.

Themed sports threads do go better when staff are OP and love the game, as we saw NHL @Redress and Euro @Jetboogieman .
Thank you for your service.

So long Sony! Thanks for helping win no6

Back
Top Bottom