• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL offseason 2023

Nothing worse than this time of the year. There are no major sports going on. Thank goodness we are less than a month from getting back to some football.

I'm not excited about football yet. I'm usually fully engaged by April with the draft and free agency. This year is different. I wonder if it is because I am still buzzing about my Nuggets winning the championship. I can't stop watching Jokic highlights. I'm sure I'll catch the spark by training camp. Unfortunately we are still in the sports dead zone for a couple more weeks.

so far that's the only obvious downside
my concern is not so much blocked passes as durability against much larger, faster, experienced defenders than those he experienced in college ball
otherwise, he scored a football IQ test that has not been exceeded
just hoping the O line is as durable as young needs to be
Who will be the first coach fired in the NFC South?

Training camp previews on nfl channel for CIN, DAL, CAR, and BUF. Browning and Siemian rotating for CIN. No pads until tomorrow. DAL in pads. CAR/Young next.

Those who support coaches who place bounties on players, like Payton, belong in this thread, @Mongidig

The 🐻 need to legally introduce Wilson to the ground as they did Hurts last year.
You can be sure hitman BountyGate Payton will be trying to hurt Fields in game 4.

Talk of flexing the Jets/Broncs Sunday night. We’re tired of SF/DAL.
Monday week 5 is brutal, with GB/LV, but it’s LV.

Talk of flexing the Jets/Broncs Sunday night. We’re tired of SF/DAL.
Monday week 5 is brutal, with GB/LV, but it’s LV.
will be surprised if 49ers/cowgirls is not the better game ... by a long shot

Well... Paytons remarks, plus Rodgers makes the Jets vs Broncos game a ratings gold mine...

Iirc the Jets are on prime time a few times this year
.. And they usually never are...

or the next installment of the mean girls franchise
Bad day(s) at the offense for both GB and CHI. It’s good to see the 💩 talk between both
Nighttime in Denver. Smokey aroma and (purple) haze. Slippery 🏈

Bad day(s) at the offense for both GB and CHI. It’s good to see the 💩 talk between both

Nighttime in Denver. Smokey aroma and (purple) haze. Slippery 🏈
carolina upcharged the end zone seating after cam newton made it desirable for kids wanting to be handed a TD football

any chance denver does the same for its smoking section?

carolina upcharged the end zone seating after cam newton made it desirable for kids wanting to be handed a TD football

any chance denver does the same for its smoking section?
Davante Adams got sandwiched by the 49ers.
Washington fans starting a petition to go back to the Redskins?

Back
Top Bottom