• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Films SB Highlight Films

multivita-man

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Random thread of the day.

I remember as a kid, ESPN used to show the NFL Films Super Bowl highlights for past Super Bowls. They'd start out about 7-10 days in advance, starting from SB I to whatever SB was played last year. I used to love watching the old clips, counting down backwards until we got to the current Super Bowl. It was almost like watching classic Christmas cartoons the week before Christmas. I especially love hearing John Fecenda's voice. "The autumn wind is a pirate." "Marcus Allen, running with the night." "The frozen tundra of Lambeau Field."

Well, I found out that YouTube has a lot of those old films. So what am I doing on a Saturday night, you ask? Going out and partying? Nah, I got better things to do, like hearing John Fecenda's voice, lol.

Here's Super Bowl 1

NFL channel will be running them I'm sure.

After they announced goatTB12's (maybe) retirement today, they played two back-to-back Brady superbowls.

Back
Top Bottom