• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Coaching Carousel

He would probably be better than McCarthy, but I can't see his personality working with Jerry.

Mike McCarthy was so good in Green Bay I don't understand why he is screwing up in Dallas.

Jim Harbaugh would be stupid to leave Michigan now. He finally beat Ohio State and reached the CFP Semifinals. And it is not like Harbaugh is being underpaid there either: he got the biggest college football contract when they hired him.

Mike McCarthy was so good in Green Bay I don't understand why he is screwing up in Dallas.

Jim Harbaugh would be stupid to leave Michigan now. He finally beat Ohio State and reached the CFP Semifinals. And it is not like Harbaugh is being underpaid there either: he got the biggest college football contract when they hired him.
In 13 years with Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers, McCarthy made it to one Super Bowl, which he won. I don't consider that so good.

In 13 years with Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers, McCarthy made it to one Super Bowl, which he won. I don't consider that so good.

You just want to hate on Mike McCarthy with that statement. He led Green Bay to NFC Championship Game several times. It was obvously not his fault that the Packers lost one of them in overtime at Seattle.

Carolina Panthers to hire Ben McAdoo as offensive coordinator​

should a panther fan be excited - in a positive way?

You just want to hate on Mike McCarthy with that statement. He led Green Bay to NFC Championship Game several times. It was obvously not his fault that the Packers lost one of them in overtime at Seattle.
Mike McCarthy is 1-3 in NFC Championship Games. Only an idiot thinks that's a good record.

Mike McCarthy is 1-3 in NFC Championship Games. Only an idiot thinks that's a good record.

Only an idiot thinks coaching in four conference championship games makes him a bad coach.

Andy reid was 1-5 in conference championships before he won a SB. I don't think many consider him to be a bad coach

John Elway was one of the best quarterbacks that I've ever seen.

The fact that he couldn't win everything by himself is not a strike against him.

Team game.
Detroit found that out this season when they baled on Stafford.

Detroit found that out this season when they baled on Stafford.

What would you do when a team offers to sell the farm for your next two drafts? It was a deal the Lions could not pass up.

We all have hindsight to think about this, of course.

Back
Top Bottom