• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL 2023

This is the only correct way to do what I am doing. Almost everything I post is a news link. Blogs are for opinions about one specific topic.

If you don't like clicking on the links, you must not be interested in the news stories they lead to, including what Sean Payton said about Russell Wilson.
Based on the responses you are receiving, I don't think many are interested. I look at a sports site nearly everyday. I read what interests me.

Based on the responses you are receiving, I don't think many are interested. I look at a sports site nearly every day. I read what interests me.

If you are interested enough to look at a sports site every day to get NFL news, you are interested enough to read all of the links I post here because I only post real NFL news, not baseless rumors, fantasies, and speculation.

Last edited:
If you are interested enough to look at a sports site every day to get NFL news, you are interested enough to read all of the links I post here because I only post real NFL news, not baseless rumors, fantasies, and speculation.
Assumes facts not in evidence.

Assumes facts not in evidence.

The only reason not to like my links is have absolutely no interest in the NFL. There is a lot of verifiable evidence for that. Nobody will ever be able to convince me otherwise. I will keep posting NFL.com news links here because there is no reason not to.

The only reason not to like my links is have absolutely no interest in the NFL. There is a lot of verifiable evidence for that. Nobody will ever be able to convince me otherwise. I will keep posting NFL.com news links here because there is no reason not to.
If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it...

Knock yourself out. It does however make it harder to track comments on things people actually discuss.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it...

Knock yourself out. It does however make it harder to track comments on things people actually discuss.

The whole purpose of this thread was to make everything much easier to discuss because I am posting only one link in each post.

There is no reason for anyone who loves the NFL to have no interest in what I am doing.

Back
Top Bottom