• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#3507]NFL 2022

Because when the Bills blow somebody out, it's not a surprise..When the Eagles do, it's a surprise.

You seem to think Buffalo blows out almost every opponent and Philadelphia rarely does, I guess.

Exactly. Buffalo is favored to win the Super Bowl this year. and has 1 of the top 3 QBs in the NFL. Philly does not..

It's not that hard.

he Bills were never favored to blow out almost every opponent, so you are wrong even if they do win the Super Bowl.

BTW you know there is never a single favorite to win it before the playoffs start.

he Bills were never favored to blow out almost every opponent, so you are wrong even if they do win the Super Bowl.

BTW you know there is never a single favorite to win it before the playoffs start.
Where did I say they were going to blow out their opponents in every game?.. Lol..

You asked which of the TWO Monday games blowouts was more surprising.. I said the Eagles vs Vikings..... Next time I'll know better not to answer your questions..

Last edited:
I've been a nfl fan for 50+years... Seen many QB's with rifle arms... Namath.. Elway... Many others..

I don't think I ever seen a QB with a stronger arm than Josh Allen... Sometimes it gets him trouble.. 7 yard screen pass and he throws the ball 100 mph.. Lol.. No touch..

But damn what an arm.. He would have made a hell of a pitcher..

I agree with those who say Runyon senior has no business suspending Evans for a game against his son and the Packers. Another bad nfl conspiracy look.

Where did I say they were going to blow out their opponents in every game?.. Lol..

You asked which of the TWO Monday games blowouts was more surprising.. I said the Eagles vs Vikings..... Next time I'll know better not to answer your questions..
I thought you already knew the last of your sentences.
35 degree drop today here in Boulder.
Doesn’t matter; still hard to find parking for hiking.
These Colorado folks are in shape.

People remark about playing in Denver.
How about Denver playing in Denver?
49ers are actually favored at Denver.

It’s reached the point where the unexpected should be expected.

I thought you already knew the last of your sentences.
35 degree drop today here in Boulder.
Doesn’t matter; still hard to find parking for hiking.
These Colorado folks are in shape.

People remark about playing in Denver.
How about Denver playing in Denver?
49ers are actually favored at Denver.

It’s reached the point where the unexpected should be expected.
Temps are going to drop here in NY over the next few days.. At night down into the lows 40s..Days in the 60s... Tomorrow is the first day of Fall.. Best time of year, problem is it's followed by winter... Lol

Temps are going to drop here in NY over the next few days.. At night down into the lows 40s..Days in the 60s... Tomorrow is the first day of Fall.. Best time of year, problem is it's followed by winter... Lol
You really have to have your shit together to drive out here. But, you could say that about any city also.

Weather certainly affects football.
It will be cool and slippery on the front range.

High density high cost housing will ruin east of the front range.

I knew this was going to happen whenever he retired. He already got training while playing for the Broncos. What they call his debut is the first time he will work as an employee of NFL Network, not a guest analyst.

It's not a surprise when Kirk Cousins get blown out in a prime time game. Look it up.
I wanted to fade Jefferson in DFS so bad because of this plus going against Slay but I didn’t.

Who will win tonight: the Browns without Deshaun Watson or Steelers without T.J. Watt?

Football is ratings gold. LOL

Amazon's TNF ratings doubled the expected number of viewers.

I love how they introduce all of the starters on both offense and defense for both teams before kickoff so Al Michaels can announce every single play during the first quarter.

But why wasn't Kirk Herbstreit in the booth at 8:00?

Brett Favre. For years I have hated how Brett Favre is treated by the fawning testosterone driven (mostly white male) NFL audience. "Oh, he just loves football." "Oh, he's just a tough guy."

Oh by the way, he's a scam artist - not to mention a creep who sent dick pics to a staffer when he was with the Jets.

I wanted to fade Jefferson in DFS so bad because of this plus going against Slay but I didn’t.
Monday Night Football, I faded all Vikings, because of Cousins Fading Jefferson led me to be heavy on Diggs, so it was a great night.

I hope you all saw the last play of the game. It was crazy and not like anything I had ever seen before.

The Steelers missed T.J. Watt, of course, but the weather did not help Chris Boswell. Both Al and Kirk believe it was a whole team problem for the Steelers. They repeatedly mentioned the "short week" for Pittsburgh despite their drive to Cleveland being only 7 hours.

Hell of a 1 handed catch by the Steelers rookie, highlite film material for sure..

Steelers finally threw the ball down field.. Yay... I don't see Turbisky lasting more than a another week or two... If they lose to the Jets in week 4,imo he'll be replaced..

Hell of a 1 handed catch by the Steelers rookie, highlite film material for sure..

Steelers finally threw the ball down field.. Yay... I don't see Turbisky lasting more than a another week or two... If they lose to the Jets in week 4,imo he'll be replaced..
Trubisky made some nice throws and showed his ability to escape the rush. He bought himself more time. That being said, he continues to miss wide open receivers. You could see the frustration from Pickens, Claypool, and Johnson on the bench. Three straight three and outs in comeback mode was not good. Dionta Johnson dropped a couple which didn’t help. If Trubisky would have played horribly last night this would be the perfect time to make the switch with ten days off till the next game. I don’t think we will see Pickett until after the Steelers week 9 bye. After they play the Jets they have a brutal stretch with games against the Buffalo, Tampa, Miami and Philly. I don’t know if Tomlin wants to expose the rookie to that Gauntlet.

we will see Pickett at some point. It’s obvious that Trubisky is nothing more than a career backup.

Back
Top Bottom