• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#3507]NFL 2022

I doubt that. Tampa Bay was on offense.

IIRC the punt team was about to come on and there was trash talking as the offensive unit was leaving the field. The Bucs decided they wanted the last word and the Saints weren't havin' it.

Yeah the big shove did it.

Just shoving someone usually does not result in a suspension though. If the claim Marshon Lattimore punched him first is true, he should have been suspended instead.

Yeah, but Chris Godwin was not there, so I can't imagine why Mike Evens would take that play off.
According to the nlf Evans was walking to the sidelines.. Got to the sideline then turned around and hit an unsuspecting opponent... He escalated the situation..

Last edited:
Man.. The refs have been brutal in this Bills game...

I loved hearing Bills Mafia boo Shawn Smith when he made the wrong team lose five yards. There is absolutely no way you can see a defensive lineman jump early and think someone else did it - especially on 3rd and 1.

Will the NFL be concerned about Kyler Murray's reaction?

It looked like two people struck him. I don't think anything will come of this other than the fan being banned from games if caught. Murray is stupid for putting himself into that position given the reputation of Raider fans.

It looked like two people struck him. I don't think anything will come of this other than the fan being banned from games if caught. Murray is stupid for putting himself into that position given the reputation of Raider fans.

You don't think it is a good idea to celebrate with Cardinals fans sitting in the front row?

Because of the NFL's scheduling format, this is the first time Murray ever played at a Raiders stadium.

You don't think it is a good idea to celebrate with Cardinals fans sitting in the front row?
not while standing in enemy territory
Because of the NFL's scheduling format, this is the first time Murray ever played at a Raiders stadium.
murray is not smart enough to realize he was not playing in his home standium?

Murray is not smart enough to realize he was not playing in his home stadium?

Of course he knew it was not his home stadium. The end zones are painted black and silver. But there were Cardinals fans in the front row of that seating section to celebrate with.

Has a similar incident ever happened to a visiting player in Oakland?

Of course he knew it was not his home stadium. The end zones are painted black and silver. But there were Cardinals fans in the front row of that seating section to celebrate with.

Has a similar incident ever happened to a visiting player in Oakland?
sorry, don't maintain stats on the number of times a visiting player has been manhandled by oakland fans

but it strikes me as common sense to know, when playing as the visiting team, the home team fans are not going to want to celebrate with you in their midst

pity murray is not smart enough to figure that out

Jags are 3 to 1 to win that terrible division.
Not a good day for the AFC North.

Which blowout was more surprising Monday night?

Evans 1 game suspension stands... He will be missing Sundays game...

NFL sent a nastygram to the Bucs about Arians being on the sidelines during the game last week... No penalties expected this time.. But if it happens again, Bucs will get fined and lose draft picks..

Back
Top Bottom