• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#3507]NFL 2022

azgreg

Chicks dig the long ball
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
When did Nick Cage join the Packers?

Rogers is weird lately.. For a guy who says he hates the media and limelight... He is going out of his way to get his face in the media and a whole bunch of attention..

Packers must love to see this... Lol.. $50 mil a year... Lol

If Rodgers steals 50 cars in 1 night.. That will be a big red flag...

Last edited:
Rogers is weird lately.. For a guy who says he hates the media and limelight... He is going out of his way to get his face in the media and a whole bunch of attention..

And he got that stupid tattoo

Her name is Blu of Earth? Witchcraft? Or she's a witch?

Packers must be thrilled..

Apparently she runs a "modern mystery school for women to reclaim the magical, radically, authentic, wise, wild, unapologetic you" but does not identify as a witch

NINTCHDBPICT000740158728.jpg

Watson gets 6 game suspension... I'm shocked it's not longer.. Players smoking pot got longer suspensions... Lol

Watson gets 6 game suspension... I'm shocked it's not longer.. Players smoking pot got longer suspensions... Lol

"Watson's side still firmly maintain it should have been 0 games."

****ing clown the Browns deserve the poor production they are going to get from him.

"Watson's side still firmly maintain it should have been 0 games."

****ing clown the Browns deserve the poor production they are going to get from him.
Watson may be a turd off the field but he is a mega superstar on the field. He will be a stud and produce very well once he gets back out there.

He's always been an attention whore. Rodgers is the biggest Karen of the NFL.

Watson may be a turd off the field but he is a mega superstar on the field. He will be a stud and produce very well once he gets back out there.

Wrong, he is a running QB and long term they don't have success in the NFL

Watson is a great QB who can run. He averaged 5.6 rushes per game the last season he played. Lamar Jackson last year averaged 11.8 rushes per game. Lamar is a rushing QB.

Watson is a great QB who can run. He averaged 5.6 rushes per game the last season he played. Lamar Jackson last year averaged 11.8 rushes per game. Lamar is a rushing QB.

Lamar Jackson is #1 in rush yards per game all time with over 50 starts, Watson is 7th both are running QBs

If this ends up being only a 6 game suspension this will truly be a truly be a happy ending for Watson.

Lamar Jackson is #1 in rush yards per game all time with over 50 starts, Watson is 7th both are running QBs
watson is a great athlete. I’m not shocked he is high in the running rankings.

He is a big upgrade from Baker. He’s an elite QB. He will be very productive.

watson is a great athlete. I’m not shocked he is high in the running rankings.

He is a big upgrade from Baker. He’s an elite QB. He will be very productive.

Of the top 22 running QBs of all time only 2 have won a SB, one each.

You seriously think that and you play DFS for cash? By all means PM me your name on DK or FD (whatever platform you play on) and I'll send you some H2H contests.

You seriously think that and you play DFS for cash? By all means PM me your name on DK or FD (whatever platform you play on) and I'll send you some H2H contests.

If you think gaining fantasy points and winning superbowls are the same thing you must be losing your shirt in DFS

Of the top 22 running QBs of all time only 2 have won a SB, one each.
What is your definition of a rushing QB? Mahomes and Wilson can run and have both won Super Bowls. Josh Allen runs a lot and is the favorite to win the Super Bowl.

There’s a reason multiple teams were seeking out Watson’s services even though he carries a ton of baggage. I bet five
years from now there won’t be a starting QB in this league who can’t run. The position is evolving.

I’d like to see this list of 22 “Running” RB’s. I’d like to see some context. Who was their coach? Was their team competitive? etc.

If you think gaining fantasy points and winning superbowls are the same thing you must be losing your shirt in DFS
If I was losing my shirt, I wouldn't be challenging you to a contest, which you've obviously declined. Hmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom