• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL 2021

In 1970, and they have not been there since.

During a 16-game season, the Jaguars defeated every opponent except Tennessee.

Only three years ago, the Jaguars were one Patriots drive away from finally playing in their first Super Bowl. Notice I said Patriots - as in playing against Tom Brady.
lol...Jason of the good place was a Blake Bortles fan. Your homerism reminds me of him.

In 1970, and they have not been there since.

During a 16-game season, the Jaguars defeated every opponent except Tennessee.

Only three years ago, the Jaguars were one Patriots drive away from finally playing in their first Super Bowl. Notice I said Patriots - as in playing against Tom Brady.
Whatever dude. The fact remains that since the new owner took over the Jaguars have almost 120 losses since 2011. Thats embarrasing.

I dont see a bright future in Jacksonville anytime soon. Might as well move to London.

He played yesterday. It didn't help.

Jets won a SB and had 14 playoff appearances, albeit none since 2010--but that's because it's been a Patriot decade/century/millennium in the AFC East.

Jags are in the weakest division, never made a SB and haven't won crap other than high draft picks since their new owner took over. Jags were actually better as an expansion team than they are today...and, that is sad.

The Jets at least have the Seahawk's first-round pick which looks like a top ten pick now.

Seahawks may sign Cam Newton. I guess they want an upgrade over Geno Smith.

I don’t normally listen to Colin Cowherd, he’s a little too screechy/whiny to my taste. But he did say something that caught my ear. This past weekend he was 13-0 when picking the team with the better QB.

Whatever dude. The fact remains that since the new owner took over the Jaguars have almost 120 losses since 2011. Thats embarrasing.

I dont see a bright future in Jacksonville anytime soon. Might as well move to London.
Couldn't you imagine the travel nightmare that a francize in London would cause? They'd basically have to play the first half of the season at home and the second half on the road and stay in the US somewhere, or vice versa.

Couldn't you imagine the travel nightmare that a francize in London would cause? They'd basically have to play the first half of the season at home and the second half on the road and stay in the US somewhere, or vice versa.
Not if they fire up the Concorde again....lol

The Bengals beg to differ. When that rivalry is played, the Steelers are not classy at all.
Hope you're not relying on the likes of Vontaze Burfict for that opinion. Bengals/Steeler games have, in the recent past, not been the best, largely because of the illegal attempts of guys like Burfict to seriously injure opponents. The Bengals not having good opinions of the Steelers is high praise for the Steelers.

The Jets at least have the Seahawk's first-round pick which looks like a top ten pick now.

Seahawks may sign Cam Newton. I guess they want an upgrade over Geno Smith.
I'm pretty sure only Bill Cheatlechik was stupid enough to think Cam Newton could still play.

You gotta know when to hold em
Know when to fold em
Know when to walk away

Know when to run.

Could be a good game tonight...

Bills - 6. I thought it would be more. But I'm sure Henry has something to do with it not being more. The guy is a beast...

LOL Jason of the good place was a Blake Bortles fan. Your homerism reminds me of him.

Who is Jason?

Jacksonville's defense was ranked either #1 or #2 in every individual and team category all season. They did not need an elite QB in 2017. Also, Blake Bortles would have played better if he had Allen Robinson, who tore an ACL in Week 1.

You don't live less than two hours away from Jacksonville. I get to watch most Jaguars games that way, so it is pretty easy to see them for what they are.

Last edited:

Bills - 6. I thought it would be more. But I'm sure Henry has something to do with it not being more. The guy is a beast...
AJ & Julio are playing but... the Titans OLine has been a hot mess so far. Henry is the only offense that they have this year.

So you think it is Shad Khan's fault that David Caldwell, Tom Coughlin, and Trent Ballke made some bad decisions? Do you even know who Mark Lamping is and what he does? Learn some things about the team's power structure and how they operate.

Hope you're not relying on the likes of Vontaze Burfict for that opinion. Bengals/Steeler games have, in the recent past, not been the best, largely because of the illegal attempts of guys like Burfict to seriously injure opponents. The Bengals not having good opinions of the Steelers is high praise for the Steelers.

Two NFL safety rules were named after Steelers players (Hines Ward and Ryan Shazier) who injured Bengals in nasty ways: JuJu Smith-Schuster (who I will call JSS from now on) was fined for unsportsmanlike conduct involving a Bengals player he was responsible for injuring. No, the Steelers are not classy against the Bengals.

The home team automatically gets 3 points, so if the game was being played in Buffalo it would be more.

That too. But I can see the Bills getting a serious dose of Mr. Henry. If they control him, then the Bills win easily. If not? Allen may have to work some late game magic.

How good is Buffalo's run defense?

Speaking of Brady

I had no idea he pulled this ^ off.

That 2010 Patriots team was such a legit powerhouse with a statistically amazing offense that absolutely no one remembers because somehow the Jets beat them in the Divisional Round.

Back
Top Bottom