• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL 2021

From what I've read, he's also having difficulty adjusting to coaching grown, adult professionals. I seriously doubt he's the Jags coach in 2022.

The Jags were only expected to get 4 wins max, even less if Lawrence doesn't get better. What would it take for him to get fired? I don't think he's a very good coach but I don't see any coach having much success in the situation he is in. I think NFL teams cut on coaches to quick most of the time.

The Jags were only expected to get 4 wins max, even less if Lawrence doesn't get better. What would it take for him to get fired? I don't think he's a very good coach but I don't see any coach having much success in the situation he is in. I think NFL teams cut on coaches to quick most of the time.
I don't think he's going to get fired. I think he's going to quit.

Not always. ;) However, I don't think the Raiders are as good as their record would indicate.

They are not.

They are, however, entertaining as ****. Easily one of the most fun teams to watch this season.

Not always. ;) However, I don't think the Raiders are as good as their record would indicate.
I am a raiders fan and I agree. Gruden gets too conservative when leading. They need to stick with the horse that they won with which has been Carrs arm. Let him play keep away.

They are not.

They are, however, entertaining as ****. Easily one of the most fun teams to watch this season.
Gruden is gona end up like Andy Reed by the end of the year in a hospital with heart problems. I think another cat got wacked today.

I am a raiders fan and I agree. Gruden gets too conservative when leading. They need to stick with the horse that they won with which has been Carrs arm. Let him play keep away.

But Mariota is better. They should trade carr and ride marcus

Chiefs D gave up four TD.

No Super Bowl for thee, not at this rate.

Isn't that their first loss?

Not so fast. How many other teams would you rule out after only one loss in three weeks?

BTW how unlucky are the Lions.. Lol... 66 yard FG hits the crossbar and goes through.

Very unlucky, especially because the attempt should have been a yard short. I could not believe it when replays showed it went through after hitting the crossbar, not back out to the end zone.

It was fitting though: When Tom Dempsey set the record at 63 yards, New Orleans was two points behind Detroit with less than five seconds left.

IMO, Pats are just bad. Mat Jones QBR is 55. LOL

But, it was a nice win for NO.

So the Saints offense sucks and defense only looked good because the Patriots have an overrated rookie QB?

I am sure you are talking about the same Saints team that steamrolled the Packers, who have Aaron Rodgers.

NFC North has a very good shot of having all four teams end the week with a losing record....lol

There was actually an extremely tiny shot at that happening until the 49ers scored their last touchdown.

What has happened with FGs? There was a record today, 66 yards, if I heard it correctly. I remember when a club-footed kicker set a record for the Eagles in the 1970. I think. 35 yarders used to be “automatic” and anything longer were iffy. Rams just missed a 50+ yarder.

Tom Dempsey did not have a club foot. The front half of his right foot was missing due to a rare birth defect. That is why he wore a custom-made shoe. He did it on November 8, 1970 as a Saints player at home against the Lions. That was the first good 63-yarder.

Back
Top Bottom