• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL 2021

The move ends a contentious rift with Cleveland following its pursuit of Watson earlier this offseason.

Panthers got a steal there. They only have to pay 5 mil of Baker's salary and only give up a 4th or 5th round pick and they get a healthy Baker in contract year playing for his value.

The move ends a contentious rift with Cleveland following its pursuit of Watson earlier this offseason.
glad my cats did not pay more than a conditional 5th round choice for the trade, expecting to reap the following results:
... Per SportsLine data scientist Stephen Oh, the Panthers are 0.7 wins better with Mayfield under center compared to last year's starter Sam Darnold. Carolina should have a 1.3% better chance to win the division and a 4.4% better chance to make the playoffs. ...
should make the QB room interesting this year

Panthers got a steal there. They only have to pay 5 mil of Baker's salary and only give up a 4th or 5th round pick and they get a healthy Baker in contract year playing for his value.

Baker is trash.

Baker is trash.
curious why you would make such an allegation
not that you are wrong, but wondering what about him causes you to post that

just saw a talking heads video where one of them noted baker has a photographic memory. if true, that will have helped him prepare for the string of offensive coordinators he has had to play under, plus the current one, ben mcadoo

curious why you would make such an allegation
not that you are wrong, but wondering what about him causes you to post that

just saw a talking heads video where one of them noted baker has a photographic memory. if true, that will have helped him prepare for the string of offensive coordinators he has had to play under, plus the current one, ben mcadoo
Too many of Mayfields teammates seemed to have a problem with him.. Add in the Browns gave away for nothing..

Maybe he learned a lot from his time with the Browns and comes back this year with a vengeance.. We'll see.. He's got a lot to prove..

Baker is a big upgrade for Carolina. He’s the type if you put a good team around him he can lead you to the playoffs and maybe a win or two. His ceiling is Kirk Cousins or Derick Carr. He’s shown some immaturity but that can be outgrown. He has the tools when healthy. If he can cut back on the mistakes and that is a big if, he can be a quality starter.

Color me shocked.... Lol

The bridge between the Browns and Baker Mayfield became hopelessly obliterated when someone from the team told Chris Mortensen of ESPN that the team wanted an ...

The Athletic podcast on Andrew Luck is a great listen.

Who plays if Watson cannot?

Is the suspension with pay if it comes about?
Browns played games with his contact.. 1st year of his contact was only $1 million.. But I think that's why the NFL might be playing hardball.. They want over 1 year so he feels some financial pain...

The Browns weren't even subtle about it

View attachment 67402546
No.. They weren't.. So it's no surprise the NFL is playing hardball... The Browns thought they were being cute and pulling a fast one on the NFL.. No one likes to look foolish..

Dont get me wrong.. I'm no fan of the NFL brass.. But this time, I maybe wrong, but I think the NFL is going to go out of their way to give Watson and the Browns a big old middle finger..

the only way the NFL commissioner is unable to trump the judge's decision is if there is a finding that deshaun did nothing which deserves to subject him to discipline

stunning the players association would agree to such a stupid provision

the only way the NFL commissioner is unable to trump the judge's decision is if there is a finding that deshaun did nothing which deserves to subject him to discipline

stunning the players association would agree to such a stupid provision

Could call it the OJ Simpson clause

Is the signing bonus paid each subsequent year of the contract?

Back
Top Bottom