• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nfl 2020

The greatest WR in NFL history was a little white guy by the name of Steve Largent. Doubt he had a six-pack, but he's miles better as a WR than both of these clowns.
Largent was a very good player, but if you think he was better than Jerry Rice, I really don't know what to tell you.

Largent was a very good player, but if you think he was better than Jerry Rice, I really don't know what to tell you.

Who was Largent's QB? Rice was the best WR in terms of career achievements and accomplishments. Greatest WR? Not in my top 3.

There were plenty of wide receivers that were more game-changing than Rice.

I honestly think they should get rid of Nagy. His offenses have been worse than Trestman's or even John Fox's. At the very least, have someone else call the plays.
They are very difficult to watch on both sides of the ball. Rams sped it up on offense and gassed the Bears. Bears were only good when they sped it up.

Their penalties don’t help. Top 7 will still be hard. I’d have them busting their asses all week. Drink but puke. SF dominated LA the week before. Punched them in the mouth.

Reactions: PoS
hell, larget wasn't even a good person
i say that as his relative

How hard is it to win a SB with one of the greatest defense's in NFL history and Marshawn Lynch as your RB?

Trent Dilfer anyone?

Also, the Seahawks were very lucky and gamed the system. The Seahawks secondary committed a PI or foul on nearly every possession. They did so knowing the refs wouldn't pull out a flag on every play, it would slow down the game and make it nearly unwatchable.

At least they didn't cheat.

How many SB MVPs does he have? Zero.

He's never won an SB and been, "the guy."

Win a SB without the Legion of Boom and then we can talk about Russell's greatness.

Last time I checked, he was still playing.

The greatest WR in NFL history was a little white guy by the name of Steve Largent. Doubt he had a six-pack, but he's miles better as a WR than both of these clowns.

While I agree that Largent was one of the best to ever play the game, DK is just starting out., Give the kid a chance. He has tools that Largent did not. And he is learning. He cost the Hawk's a touchdown a few weeks ago from not finishing. And then he makes that play on SNF that was unbelievable.

Who was Largent's QB? Rice was the best WR in terms of career achievements and accomplishments. Greatest WR? Not in my top 3.

Largent was one of the Hawks original players when the team was established in '76. Seattle's first QB was Jim Zorn, then we had Dave Kraig, and then I believe Jeff Kemp (Jack Kemp's son). Largent played with all 3.

That is Conditioning Plus. When I was in my 20's 30's I worked out hard but never could get that washboard stomach.

I swear if I was to starve to death on some deserted island they would find a skeleton with a little roll of fat around the waist of me.

LOL. Can someone do a drug test on DK???

I'm sure Rice is heartbroken that you don't consider him the GOAT.

I loved Largent, but comparing him To Jerry Rice is off the hook. Lynn Swan, now him I would compare to Jerry. Randy Moss was the best to ever play tho.

I loved Largent, but comparing him To Jerry Rice is off the hook. Lynn Swan, now him I would compare to Jerry. Randy Moss was the best to ever play tho.
Moss was probably the best when he cared. He didn't always care, which takes him out of the equation for me.

Poor offensive draft choices and picking up washed up receivers isn't a factor?

A poor offensive line isn't a factor?

Gambling on a Cam Newton, who can't throw accurately isn't a factor?

Cam Newton making bad decisions under pressure when he can't run isn't a factor?

The only thing attractive about Cam Newton is that he's a low risk alternative to pushing the salary cap.

You do realize Cam is recovering from COVID?

Who knows. It might take years for him to recover. WE JUST DON'T KNOW!

Steelers v Ravens game of the week?

Mahomes throws 5 TD against the Jets, bringing his career total to 97, in 39 career starts.

With three TD next Sunday against the Panthers, he will have 100 TD in 40 games. No one has ever thrown 100 TD in their first 40 games. The best is Brady with 91 through 40.

If you want symbolism, Tyreek hill caught the last of the five TDs, but turned his ankle on the play. Pat Mahomes gave him a piggy back ride to the bench.

Last edited:
Patriots 2-5

What once was, is no more.

Cam lives to play another couple weeks on a team heading to Palookaville.

Steelers pull it off, go to 7-0. Wow!

Back
Top Bottom