• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nfl 2020

Cowboys may win the NFC East at 7-9.
I see the Seahawks beat them by a TD in a fairly close game. Hawks are a good team on a tear.

Giants, Eagles and the team formerly known as the Skins are horrible. So, yeah. I see no reason why the Boys won't win that weak division.

I see the Seahawks beat them by a TD in a fairly close game. Hawks are a good team on a tear.

Giants, Eagles and the team formerly known as the Skins are horrible. So, yeah. I see no reason why the Boys won't win that weak division.

The Hawks get a break next week playing in MIA. They got killed with injuries today including Jamal Adams.

And yet again. Lol Falcons...
Da Bears shouldnt have won that game, but I'll take it I guess. Now if they could just trade Trumissky I'll be very happy.

Yeay, Burrows has his first non-losing NFL game. It ended in a tie.
Boys and Skins are tied for 1st in the NFC East... So I guess that means the Eagles are in 2nd place in that division, they are in 2nd place after 3 games and they don't even have a win....lol

How far the the once mighty NFC East has fallen..

Da Bears shouldnt have won that game, but I'll take it I guess. Now if they could just trade Trumissky I'll be very happy.
Maybe best move of the day was Nagy going to his bullpen and pulling Trubisky and putting in Foles.

If nothing else, can't complain that the start of this season hasn't had some interesting, exciting finishes and no game is final until the last whistle.

Looks like, so far, the AFC has the stronger teams while a number of former NFC powerhouses are having tough starts.

3-0 teams I'm not buying yet - Chicago, Tennessee, and my beloved Steelers - Chicago looked significantly better with the change in QB, so we'll see - Steelers defense is picking up from last year's success and saving the season while Big Ben and the offense gets in sync. Will be an interesting game next week with the Steelers at the Titans - top run defense against a top running team.

Reactions: PoS
The Hawks get a break next week playing in MIA. They got killed with injuries today including Jamal Adams.
My god, did Metcalf have a brain fart in that game when he got that pass and casually walked towards the end zone like a waiter carrying a glass of water?

But he made up for that one with a game winning touchdown.

Undefeated after three: Bears! WTF?

A few other surprises: 0-3 Vikings, 3-0 Titans and Steelers.

I'm still pissed. 1 ****ing yard. 1 yard!
There is no other yard as tough as that last one.

Plus you didn't think the Seahawks were going to open the door for him?

Foles is starting for the Bears this week..

Watching Mahomes vs. Jackson last night was like watching a varsity college team against a junior varsity high school team. Jackson is good against bad teams, against good teams? Not so good..

I have a feeling Nagy was told by his boss to start Mitch. Now that Foles is in place, the Bears have a chance although they lost Cohen. I would consider trading for giovani bernard

I am guessing Jets fans want them to lose against the Broncos so they can fire Adam Gase and hire Gregg Williams?

I normally do not advocate a coaching change this early in the season but they need to try and salvage their season and see if Darnold is worth keeping. In typical Jets fashion, they will probably win then.

I am guessing Jets fans want them to lose against the Broncos so they can fire Adam Gase and hire Gregg Williams?

I normally do not advocate a coaching change this early in the season but they need to try and salvage their season and see if Darnold is worth keeping. In typical Jets fashion, they will probably win then.
Nah, Nagy started Foles to save himself. Remember, he inherited Trubisky from John Fox.

The Bears should trade Trubisky to the Pats for Donta Hightower or Patrick Chung.

If nothing else, can't complain that the start of this season hasn't had some interesting, exciting finishes and no game is final until the last whistle.

Looks like, so far, the AFC has the stronger teams while a number of former NFC powerhouses are having tough starts.

3-0 teams I'm not buying yet - Chicago, Tennessee, and my beloved Steelers - Chicago looked significantly better with the change in QB, so we'll see - Steelers defense is picking up from last year's success and saving the season while Big Ben and the offense gets in sync. Will be an interesting game next week with the Steelers at the Titans - top run defense against a top running team.

Im not buying the Bears record either, but I'll take it. I think if Nick Foles can last the entire season the team might have a chance to get into the playoffs, but I'm still worried about the defense.

What kind of "MVP" gets completely shut down by a double QB spy? Last year everyone fawned over a great RB who can sort-of throw, who capitalized for one year on a league who hadn't yet figured him out. But after one season of game film, he's already being made to look like he doesn't have what it takes. Meanwhile Russ keeps delivering stellar performances year after year, no matter how much film other teams can get on him. These people who vote for MVP need to use their damn heads. Rookie one-hit wonders who wash out the very next year should embarrass anyone who tossed them a vote over veterans who consistently prove they are highly valuable.

Titans vs Steeler game has been ostponed for this Sunday because of the Titans testing positive. But the game can still be played on Monday..

I'm not sure of that logic, but that's what is being reported.

Titans vs Steeler game has been ostponed for this Sunday because of the Titans testing positive. But the game can still be played on Monday..

I'm not sure of that logic, but that's what is being reported.
Titans are locked out of their facility until Saturday. If the game is played Monday or Tuesday, at least that gives them a day or two of practice.

Titans are locked out of their facility until Saturday. If the game is played Monday or Tuesday, at least that gives them a day or two of practice.

If the NFL is using the 14 day quarantine protocol I'm mostly wondering if the NFL giving enough time to see if the 8 positive tests that were around all the other players, and coaches has been spread to the rest of the team.... I don't think by Monday/Tuesday it is enough time to determine if it has spread to others on the team...

Back
Top Bottom