• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nfl 2020

I think Drew Brees is done. Sure, he may stick around another year or two, but the arm is a wet noodle.

I agree and I actually started to think that last year as well. Having players like Kamara really hides his lack of arm in the RZ.

NFL hits Pete Carroll, Kyle Shanahan and Vic Fangio with $100K fines for mask violations

1600755171_nfl-levies-more-than-1-million-in-fines-against-3-teams-and-their-coaches-who-didnt-wear-masks-during-games-660x330.jpg

9/22/20
The NFL fined three coaches — Seattle’s Pete Carroll, San Francisco’s Kyle Shanahan and Denver’s Vic Fangio — $100,000 apiece for violating the league’s directive to wear masks on the sideline during games, according to a person familiar with the penalties. The Seahawks, 49ers and Broncos also were fined $250,000 each, according to the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity Monday night because the NFL had made no formal announcement of the fines. That made for fines totaling $1.05 million as the NFL attempted to send a strong message to coaches and teams about following the league’s health and safety measures as it operates during the novel coronavirus pandemic.

Good for the NFL. If the fines don't work, suspend them until they agree to comply with the NFL's COVID "Safety and Protocols" program.

Brees, Brady and Rivers are all pretty much washed. All three are in the bottom 50% of QBs.

I think Brady will get it going. He's on a new team with no offseason. I figured it would be a slow start. His throws still look good to me unlike Brees and Rivers. He also had a banged up Evans week 1 and no Godwin week two. They ran it in 3 times so his numbers weren't great this week.

They need to start suspending these coaches. I don't think Gruden or Payton wore a mask all game.

Gruden had it on sometimes.

After the 1st 2 weeks of the football season and seeing player after player after player getting injured I think the talk of doing away with the pre-season games will stop. My God!! Yesterday was brutal.

It's the lack of off season training that is hurting. Teams have actually looked pretty sharp without the Pre season games. Pre season is good to evaluate marginal players that's about it.

I think Drew Brees is done. Sure, he may stick around another year or two, but the arm is a wet noodle.

In chicago, were hoping for Trubiskys arm to get weaker so he’ll stop overthrowing everybody.

The Seahawks are about to get decimated by the Patriots. LOL!
I'm sorry, Buck, I just saw this - just wanted to say, "Hi" and:

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2 AND 0! HOW DO YA LIKE THEM WASHINGTON APPLES?

In chicago, were hoping for Trubiskys arm to get weaker so he’ll stop overthrowing everybody.
What Trubisky needs is a pair of glasses, so he can find his receivers.

I'm sorry, Buck, I just saw this - just wanted to say, "Hi" and:

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2 AND 0! HOW DO YA LIKE THEM WASHINGTON APPLES?

Seahawks defense not champion caliber. They looked bad against the Falcons and bad against the Patriots.

Dak will have 450 yards.

Seahawks defense not champion caliber. They looked bad against the Falcons and bad against the Patriots.

Dak will have 450 yards.
Almost entire secondary and 2 of their starting linemen were injured. One Seahawks defender was ejected at the beginning of the game for a helmet to helmet hit. Lets see what you say about the Hawks defense when they're all healthy!

Dak will have 450 yards.
And 2 ints. Meanwhile Russ will have 650 yards and 6 TDs. I think we edge out the Cowboys tomorrow, but as it looks today, our offense will get us into the playoffs but our defense may get us out unless a few young guys show some rapid growth.

And 2 ints. Meanwhile Russ will have 650 yards and 6 TDs. I think we edge out the Cowboys tomorrow, but as it looks today, our offense will get us into the playoffs but our defense may get us out unless a few young guys show some rapid growth.

absolutely zero balance on offense. That is not a recipe for a Super Bowl.

Joe Montana stops alleged kidnap attempt after woman breaks in, grabs grandchild:

" NFL icon Joe Montana reportedly helped thwart a potential kidnap attempt Saturday after an intruder broke into a California home and grabbed his young grandchild.
The incident occurred Saturday when a 39-year-old woman went into an unlocked door at the house in Malibu where Montana and other family members were staying, TMZ reported.
The woman, who has not been identified, reportedly took a baby out of a woman’s arms, before Montana and his wife, Jennifer, managed to stop the alleged intruder in a different part of the house.
The woman then fled the home after Montana and his wife were able to get the baby back, TMZ reported, citing law enforcement sources."

For attempting to steal a grandchild she should have had her head bashed in.

Possible historical collapse happening in Buffalo.. Rams were down 28-3...Now up 32-28 with 3 minutes to go.

BTW how bad is the NFC East?

*sigh*....Minnesota...

Yeay, Burrows has his first non-losing NFL game. It ended in a tie.

Back
Top Bottom