• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nfl 2020

The Jets and Giants are two sorry teams.

Lose the most games, win the lottery

IMG_AP_19314242717897.jp_3_1_D5H4CCBN_L518797426.JPG

It's only 1 game, but the Giants look really bad again this year, I know they've been bad for a few years but when I heard on the broadcast last night that the Giants in the last 3 years have lost more games than any other team in the NFL, I was kind of surprised.

That's tough to do when there's awful franchises like Washington, the Jets and Cleveland in the league..

It's only 1 game, but the Giants look really bad again this year, I know they've been bad for a few years but when I heard on the broadcast last night that the Giants in the last 3 years have lost more games than any other team in the NFL, I was kind of surprised.

That's tough to do when there's awful franchises like Washington, the Jets and Cleveland in the league..

Washington is leading the NFC East.

Washington is leading the NFC East.

It'd be nice if they come up with a proper name. The Washington football team sounds silly.

It'd be nice if they come up with a proper name. The Washington football team sounds silly.

How about the Washington Redskins? I hear that name is available.

SBNation started referring to them as "the Washington football team" a few years ago, internally boycotting the "Redskins" name from all of their articles. I think this was Dan Snyder's virtual middle finger to them as well as the entire movement that forced a name change. He doesn't agree that it's a slur that needed to be changed, so this is his immature little tantrum in retaliation. The DC area even had a vote, but then he went with the stupid name anyway. What a douche.

SBNation started referring to them as "the Washington football team" a few years ago, internally boycotting the "Redskins" name from all of their articles. I think this was Dan Snyder's virtual middle finger to them as well as the entire movement that forced a name change. He doesn't agree that it's a slur that needed to be changed, so this is his immature little tantrum in retaliation. The DC area even had a vote, but then he went with the stupid name anyway. What a douche.

Snyder and douche are interchangeable.

Snyder and douche are interchangeable.

Without getting into too much Dan Snyder, a name selection requires a lot of trademarking and marketing preparation, with accompanying legal work. Going with WFT for this season was sound business practice.

As for the name, I suggested Washington Red Savages, but I haven't heard back from the team.

a name selection requires a lot of trademarking and marketing preparation, with accompanying legal work.
Yet "The Washington Football Team" appears to have been chosen without too much trouble. Is trademarking, marketing preparation, and legal work involved in all other names except that one?

Without getting into too much Dan Snyder, a name selection requires a lot of trademarking and marketing preparation, with accompanying legal work. Going with WFT for this season was sound business practice.

As for the name, I suggested Washington Red Savages, but I haven't heard back from the team.

It's a blank space.

Hold your breath!

Who scheduled the Browns and the Bengals tonight? Marketing genius!

Based on a sample of one, the trade the Seahawks made for Jamal Adams was a jem. He brings terrific energy to the defense. If we had a decent defensive line, we'd be all set.

An example of Adams' mentality:

He was asked about how hard it is to stay psyched up for a game with no fan noise.

He just looked into the camera and said, "we're about to find out who likes to play football, aren't we?"

So, who is worse: Dallas or the NY Jets?

So, who is worse: Dallas or the NY Jets?

Cowboys looked good scoring 40 points.

Eagles offense looked lost. Lions will fire their coach soon imo and expect him back in New England, LOL

I'm not a Jets or a Giants fan, but watching those 2 teams you got to feel sorry for both teams young QB's.. Neither team has any talent at RB(the Giants Barkley just isn't on the field enough) or WR or TE.. Can't tell how good, or bad either QB will be because neither has a lick of help out there.

I'm not a Jets or a Giants fan, but watching those 2 teams you got to feel sorry for both teams young QB's.. Neither team has any talent at RB(the Giants Barkley just isn't on the field enough) or WR or TE.. Can't tell how good, or bad either QB will be because neither has a lick of help out there.
Barkley is going to be out for the year, per latest reports: torn ACL feared.

Cowboys looked good scoring 40 points.

Eagles offense looked lost. Lions will fire their coach soon imo and expect him back in New England, LOL
They didn't look good giving up 17-unanswered when I posted my response. They just got lucky that the Falcons can't play defense.

Brady gets a win. Vikings looked awful, again. Jets will be lucky to win a game this year.

The 49'ers Wow. They are getting decimated with injuries.

Back
Top Bottom