• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nfl 2020

I'll admit, I expected more out of Cam in NE then we've seen so far.

Tom Brady should be ashamed of himself. Prostituting himself so his team can sign Antonio Brown.

Tom Brady should be ashamed of himself. Prostituting himself so his team can sign Antonio Brown.
Everyone but you respects Tom Brady, thats why players want to join TB. Nobody respects Bill Belichick, thats why he had to get Cam.

Everyone but you respects Tom Brady, thats why players want to join TB. Nobody respects Bill Belichick, thats why he had to get Cam.

He's completely discredited as a cheater and someone that rode the coattails.

I guess I am surprised to see Cam fail to adjust to his new line. Brady is doing well again. In a way, that is nice to see.

LOL

Not even a top 10 QB in the NFL. He's a control freak, yelling at his teammates, coaches, refs, inviting Antonio Brown to stay at his home. How is he any different than Odell Beckham?

Tom Brady is an emotional trainwreck.

BB and Kraft are the ones who cheated. Tom is innocent.

What kind of organization are they running in Tampa Bay?

The coach didn't want AB but apparently, the QB is now making personnel decisions?

Titans v Steelers looks to be the game of the week.

Not much else looks interesting.

I hope it lives up to all the hype... Steelers run defense is very good, but Henry is a beast...

IMO it's a toss up game..

I hope it lives up to all the hype... Steelers run defense is very good, but Henry is a beast...

IMO it's a toss up game..
Steelers up 7-0 already.

14-7 Steelers, now. Good game from what I can tell.

McCarthy has to go in Dallas. He has lost that football team. They just dont care.

And the entire NFC East ought to be barred from post season play. Pick another wildcard team from one of the other divisions.

BTW watching the Jets could be described as torture..

As for the Cowboys? Wow...

IIRC this is the 7th week of the season and the only win by an NFC East team outside their division was the Boys over the Falcons... What a terrible division...

Reactions: PoS
Whew.......

The look on Ben's face when Gostkowski missed that FG was spot on....
Great game that was even if once again the Steelers did try and throw away the game at the end. I respect Tomlin but i genuinely question his late game calls.
steekers look legit though if Conner and Ben stay healthy

Last edited:
Remember when ppl thought Brady was a system QB who owed his rings to Bill....
THe old guy has impressed me this year, for sure.

Great game that was even if once again the Steelers did try and throw away the game at the end. I respect Tomlin but i genuinely question his late game calls.
steekers look legit though if Conner and Ben stay healthy
The Steelers have an annoying habit of taking their foot off the gas when they get up big but I don't think that's a Tomlin question. I don't think Tomlin micromanages the game to that extent, leaving it to his coordinators to call the game unless it's a potential game changing move, like going for it on fourth down, but even then he's just giving the go ahead and the coordinator makes the call.

This is what I expected of the Steelers last year until Big Ben got hurt - he appears far healthier generally than he has been in recent years so that should help, but he also has a habit of being a little too loose with the ball when he has a big lead and one of these times it's going to hurt the team. But he's still got what it takes to be a game changer/winner.

As for your Cheatriots, can't say I'm surprised they're getting kicked around again today - I thought they'd have a harder time with a tougher schedule this year. Hope this puts to rest some of the talk about Belichick being the GOAT - he may be the best ever at bending/breaking the rules but he's hardly the greatest coach of all time.

Bill is watching Cam stink up the place again, and I bet he's thinking I had this Garoppolo guy on the Pats... Why did we trade him again??? lol

The Steelers have an annoying habit of taking their foot off the gas when they get up big but I don't think that's a Tomlin question. I don't think Tomlin micromanages the game to that extent, leaving it to his coordinators to call the game unless it's a potential game changing move, like going for it on fourth down, but even then he's just giving the go ahead and the coordinator makes the call.

This is what I expected of the Steelers last year until Big Ben got hurt - he appears far healthier generally than he has been in recent years so that should help, but he also has a habit of being a little too loose with the ball when he has a big lead and one of these times it's going to hurt the team. But he's still got what it takes to be a game changer/winner.

As for your Cheatriots, can't say I'm surprised they're getting kicked around again today - I thought they'd have a harder time with a tougher schedule this year. Hope this puts to rest some of the talk about Belichick being the GOAT - he may be the best ever at bending/breaking the rules but he's hardly the greatest coach of all time.

BB has 7 Super Bowls in 20 years........ and you are running your mouth again because the Steelers have a good start?

Your pubescent cheater tantrum every year only confirms your pettiness.

Bill is watching Cam stink up the place again, and I bet he's thinking I had this Garoppolo guy on the Pats... Why did we trade him again??? lol
Wouldn’t matter. Our receivers are awful. Cam isn’t playing well but these are the same issues we had last year. 0 separation from our receivers, average TEs and Edelman is cooked.

not to mention Tom won a SB after they traded Jimmy.

Behave pal. Tomlin nearly threw that game away and he will do it again this year when it matters like he always does.

Cam making faces on the side line and muttering to himself.

Only a matter of time before he goes pouty face.

Back
Top Bottom