• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nfl 2020

This was a COVID-19 related loss. The Patriots have a timing offense. Hard to develop timing when you cannot practice.

LOL :ROFLMAO:

Cam's pouty face said it all at the presser. :mad:

4 sacks.....and all his own fault because he doesn't have, or ever will have pocket presence. Nothing to do with this timing thingy you speak of.

2 Interceptions.

Cam is :poop: and the New England fans are seeing it.

Brady had a nice lunch bucket week bye the way. :giggle:

Is there a more hated owner and team in the US?

4 sacks.....and all his own fault because he doesn't have, or ever will have pocket presence. Nothing to do with this timing thingy you speak of.

2 Interceptions.

I guess I am surprised to see Cam fail to adjust to his new line. Brady is doing well again. In a way, that is nice to see.

As a Cowboys fan, that was painful. Looks like the players may be quitting on the coaching staff as well.

They need to reload badly. If I were the GM I would:

1. Trade Ezekiel Elliott. He's an overpaid RB they don't even fully utilize anymore. He's also a poor leader. Trade him to the Saints, 49'ers, Rams, Seahawks, or Bears for a first-round pick. The Cowboys don't even run the ball that much and they have a good backup in Pollard.

2. Trade Michael Gallup or Amari Cooper.

Gallup, they won't be able to afford long-term. Cooper is overpaid. I am guessing Gallup can net a second-round pick, which is higher than what the Cowboys can net for Cooper.

See if you have the ammunition to draft Trevor Lawrence. Franchise Dak and work out a trade.

Already 'anonymous' player rumblings in Dallas about how bad the coach and coaching staff is...

From Twitter, among other places....

Cowboys players initially bought into keeping things internal. Now as they sit 2-4 the discontent is leaking out. On the coaching staff “totally unprepared. They don’t teach. They don’t have any sense of adjusting on the fly.” Another “they just aren’t good at their jobs”

They need to reload badly. If I were the GM I would:

1. Trade Ezekiel Elliott. He's an overpaid RB they don't even fully utilize anymore. He's also a poor leader. Trade him to the Saints, 49'ers, Rams, Seahawks, or Bears for a first-round pick. The Cowboys don't even run the ball that much and they have a good backup in Pollard.

2. Trade Michael Gallup or Amari Cooper.

Gallup, they won't be able to afford long-term. Cooper is overpaid. I am guessing Gallup can net a second-round pick, which is higher than what the Cowboys can net for Cooper.

See if you have the ammunition to draft Trevor Lawrence. Franchise Dak and work out a trade.
The Cowboys can't trade either Zeke or Cooper for at least two more years due to the cap hit they would take. This isn't Madden.

Already 'anonymous' player rumblings in Dallas about how bad the coach and coaching staff is...

From Twitter, among other places....
And yet, despite all this, the Cowboys are in the driver's seat to winning the division.

Wentz would need to have the Freddy Krueger of seasons for the Eagles to not win the East. Hell, 6-10 wins that division.

And, sadly, probably hosts a 11-5 Rams team or something.

Wentz would need to have the Freddy Krueger of seasons for the Eagles to not win the East. Hell, 6-10 wins that division.

And, sadly, probably hosts a 11-5 Rams team or something.
7-8-1 Panthers team and 7-9 Seahawks team both won playoff games. Anything can happen.

2 Interceptions.

Hopefully, the Patriots are one of the teams looking at AB. He would look great in the Patriots offense. Seahawks want to sign him badly though and make him the #1 wr

Hopefully, the Patriots are one of the teams looking at AB. He would look great in the Patriots offense. Seahawks want to sign him badly though and make him the #1 wr
The Pats will continue to suck until they get a QB. Im surprised BB even took Cam to begin with.

AB is not the answer to the Patriot's problems right now.

Cam is one of the worst QB's in the league at buying a couple of extra seconds in the pocket. He will never click with AB because he gets happy feet and will take off. AB will be on the side lines screaming for the ball every game creating his own distractions. Defenses have learned to crowd Cam from both ends and limit him to the pocket. They know that he will throw too early or just bail out. AB won't last 2-3 weeks before running his mouth.

Meanwhile, a weak offensive line only proves that my point that Edelman and the other fast slot receivers are being wasted, just when they need them the most for quick short gain strikes that take very little time to develop during a play and taking pressure off Cam.

AB is not the answer to the Patriot's problems right now.

Cam is one of the worst QB's in the league at buying a couple of extra seconds in the pocket. He will never click with AB because he gets happy feet and will take off. AB will be on the side lines screaming for the ball every game creating his own distractions. Defenses have learned to crowd Cam from both ends and limit him to the pocket. They know that he will throw too early or just bail out. AB won't last 2-3 weeks before running his mouth.

Meanwhile, a weak offensive line only proves that my point that Edelman and the other fast slot receivers are being wasted, just when they need them the most for quick short gain strikes that take very little time to develop during a play and taking pressure off Cam.
I'll admit, I expected more out of Cam in NE then we've seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom