• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nfl 2020

I’ve said this before but Rodgers game and ball management is awful. He throws the ball away so often.

Reactions: PoS
Mayfield got benched late in the 3rd quarter... But damn he still does look good in those commercials...
Baker is a terrible QB.

All those weapons and cant do jack shit.

Jets punter punted 10 times today...10.....

Last I saw they were 2 for 16 for 3rd down conversions..

I do not like the Jets, or Gase but I almost felt sorry for him..In the 3rd quarter they showed a pic of him sitting on the bench, all ALONE.. and I mean alone.. No one in back of him, in front or on either side. Probably 8-10 feet on either side of him on the bench, but no one.. No coaches, players, ball girl, empty.

It was social distancing to the nth degree where no distancing was needed......lol

Dolphins put in Tua late.. They were up 24-0... I haven't seen a left-handed QB in quite awhile..

Jets are easily the worst team in the NFL.. They are 1 of the worst teams in history.

Bucs 14 points on two picks, their solid play on both sides of the ball made this a fun game for the home crowd! Brady -> 0 interceptions

38 - 10. Go Bucs! Nice bounce back from their 1 point loss to Chicago.

Steelers vs Titans has huge implications for the playoffs.

I’ve said this before but Rodgers game and ball management is awful. He throws the ball away so often.
AR isnt a comeback type of QB, he gets his rocks off by jumping out on a lead and then coasting for the win. TB showed him how its done.

have a good feeling about the Browns today. Myles Garrett will harass big Beg

🤣

I'll just leave this old quote right here... :sneaky:

I guarantee the Patriots will win more games than the Bears. I will voluntarily leave this forum forever if that didn't happen!

Bucs defense was on fire! But I still suspect they will let me down. Lets see if they can beat the Saints next time.

Brady at the presser has a shirt on that looks like a kid would wear....lol

This is going to be the Titans first TRUE test this season. Defensively, I'm not too concerned about the Steelers offense. not intending to belittle what the Steelers have accomplished thus far this season, but their offense is kind of on life support. Roethlisburger really should have retired this past season.

Offensively its going to be the true test for the Titans. The Steelers defense is no joke! If the Titans can strike quickly and get a lead on the Steelers, causing Pittsburgh to prematurely go one-dimensional, they can win.

Why are the Chiefs & Bills playing at 4PM CT?

Are the people at ESPN stupid?

Bucs defense was on fire! But I still suspect they will let me down. Lets see if they can beat the Saints next time.

They have an awesome front seven, that's for sure.

Unfortunately, the Bears have proven if you harass Brady, he can't really win games anymore.

Unfortunately, the Bears have proven if you harass Brady, he can't really win games anymore.
You mean to tell me that if you harass QBs they wont perform? Wow, color me shocked. 🙄

Andy Dalton being himself again.

NFC East is putrid.. 6-10 may very well win that division.. Boys D is more than awful, and that genius Mike McCarthy looks lost. I say that because for 2 years all we heard here in NY was that the Jets should hire McCarthy, he's so good, he's a genius, etc... Gase is the worse, but McCarthy doesn't look much better.. Looks like Rodgers carried McCarthy for years...

Reactions: PoS

Maybe. That was actually a really good and close game. Both teams were evenly matched. We'll see when they have to play another good team. All that really matters is they stay ahead of the division. Making it to the playoffs finally whether they win or lose after that will be a succesful season.

Also, it shows Winston was the real problem. So glad hes gone.

Ryan Tannehill is the definite MVP of this league. I'll take the Titans.
Problem is, the Titans defense has been one of the worse in the league.

They are the worse 3rd down defense in the league.

NFC East is putrid.. 6-10 may very well win that division.. Boys D is more than awful, and that genius Mike McCarthy looks lost. I say that because for 2 years all we heard here in NY was that the Jets should hire McCarthy, he's so good, he's a genius, etc... Gase is the worse, but McCarthy doesn't look much better.. Looks like Rodgers carried McCarthy for years...
I thought Dak was getting better, but then he had that horrific injury. Ugh. I still cringe thinking about it.

Ryan Tannehill is the definite MVP of this league. I'll take the Titans.
LOL no way. Russell Wilson is by far and away the top dog for MVP this year, the only one who comes close is Patrick Mahomes.

This was a COVID-19 related loss. The Patriots have a timing offense. Hard to develop timing when you cannot practice.

Practice or not we have a lot of issues that have carried over from last year. No team is going to be successful in this league anymore without an explosive offense and right now the patriots are anything but. Receivers can’t get separation, Edelman continues to show his age and our our play calling is predictable. Not to mention Cams arm remains questionable and our O line has been decimated.

As a Cowboys fan, that was painful. Looks like the players may be quitting on the coaching staff as well.

Back
Top Bottom