• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nfl 2020

Browns spanking the Cowboys. Maskless parties all around Cleveland tonight, I am sure.
The NFC East maybe historically bad...

If the Boys and Skins lose today, that means through 14 games the East has 2 wins.. And if the Giants and Eagles lose, and both being on the left coast playing good teams, both should lose, that's 16 games with only 2 wins.. That's bad to the nth degree. Seriously the East winner could be 6-10... If that happens the talk about allowing only the teams with the best records in the playoffs will start up again..

Last edited:
Burrows wins, Minnesota wins, Cleveland scores nearly 50 on the Boys and Brady went Brady by coming from behind and tossing 5 TD. WTF?

The NFC East maybe historically bad...

If the Boys and Skins lose today, that means through 14 games the East has 2 wins.. And if the Giants and Eagles lose, and both being on the left coast playing good teams, both should lose, that's 16 games with only 2 wins.. That's bad to the nth degree. Seriously the East winner could be 6-10... If that happens the talk about allowing only the teams with the best records in the playoffs will start up again..
By the end of play today it is possible, likely in fact, that the Washington Football Team will be tied for first place in the NFC East at 1-3.

By the end of play today it is possible, likely in fact, that the Washington Football Team will be tied for first place in the NFC East at 1-3.
Yep... My count right now there's 12 teams with more wins than the whole NFC East...

That's horrible.

LOL @ the Cowgirls.
500+ passing yards and no win

haven't seen bucky to comment about how bad the GOAT and his new team are playing. do we need to make a covid check?

I had a feeling the Bear's luck was finally gonna run out.... and it did. It seems this team is one again cursed with a lackluster offense.

It seems the team did try to make a play to get Tom Brady, but he preferred TB because Chicago was too cold. Ah well...

500+ passing yards and no win

haven't seen bucky to comment about how bad the GOAT and his new team are playing. do we need to make a covid check?

The Bucs have such a cupcake schedule it is laughable. Brady was outplayed by a rookie QB.

SeaHawks 4 and Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <---- I'll have what he's having!

Eagles surprised me with a win last night at SF. They are now NFC East leaders at 1-2-1. Cowboys and WFT breathing down their necks at 1-3.
They did pretty well, considering their being littered with key injuries. I'm not upset the 49'ers lost tho - I'm a Hawks fan! Woohoo!

Bill O'Brien is dangerous.

He knew for a while he was on the hot seat so last year he decided to trade the Texans first-round picks to the Dolphins.

Ouch.

Bill O'Brien is dangerous.

He knew for a while he was on the hot seat so last year he decided to trade the Texans first-round picks to the Dolphins.

Ouch.
Bill O'Brien will be the next HC of the Pats after Belichick gets fired this season.

Another Titan player has tested positive.. And another Pats player too..

Both teams are on hold returning to their practice facilities..

Here we go again..

Another Titan player has tested positive.. And another Pats player too..

Both teams are on hold returning to their practice facilities..

Here we go again..

Get used to it. I‘m shocked they haven‘t been testing everyday including Sunday. I think they are gonna start.

The NFL making the Pats and Chiefs play was just a horrendous mistake fueled by TV money pressure which could possibly leave the league in a terrible spot if more players test positive. Meanwhile Florida is moving to 100 percent capacity stadiums. Mental.

Back
Top Bottom