• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nfl 2020

Cowboys looked good scoring 40 points.

Eagles offense looked lost. Lions will fire their coach soon imo and expect him back in New England, LOL
not sure the cowgirls looked good

but the falcons sucked

After the 1st 2 weeks of the football season and seeing player after player after player getting injured I think the talk of doing away with the pre-season games will stop. My God!! Yesterday was brutal.

Da Bears won, but barely. Trubisky looked like Tom Brady in the first half, then turned into Ryan Leaf in the 2nd. Ugh.

Da Bears won, but barely. Trubisky looked like Tom Brady in the first half, then turned into Ryan Leaf in the 2nd. Ugh.

Wasn't it just the opposite last week? He looked like Brady the 2nd half? But no so good the 1st half...

But so far playing a good 1/2 game has been enough for the Bears to win...

Reactions: PoS
My Bucs didnt blow it. Could be the Panthers are an even worse team, though. Brady was fine, only a couple mistakes on handoffs, no missed field goals so hopefully the curse is broken. If the Bucs can get their frickin defense to be consistently good, they may be able to win more than 5 games!

Yeh Wilson was pretty much lights out last night especially with those deep passes.

Yes. The Bears have played two good halves this year and two terrible ones.
Good thing they were playing two of the worst teams in the NFL.

Reactions: PoS
KC kicker made 3 gaming winning FG's in 1 game. That's pretty damn impressive... Lol
When is the NFL ever going to come down with a rule that once play has begun such as a kicker starting to move that a coach can't call in a time out?

When is the NFL ever going to come down with a rule that once play has begun such as a kicker starting to move that a coach can't call in a time out?
they already have that rule
once the center snaps the ball, a TO is not possible until the end of that play

they already have that rule
once the center snaps the ball, a TO is not possible until the end of that play
I know but with a field goal kick the delay in letting the player know lasts until the kicker kicks the ball usually.

For some time there was argument to have a rule stating that any time a team lines up in a field goal formation, the opposing team may not call timeout after the play clock reaches 10 seconds.

That way the kicker would know after the 10 second mark the kick would count. Seems fair.

Let the players decide the game and not the sidelines or fans decide.

Welp the Raiders beat the odds and won against the Saints. Very good game. Go Raiders.

Wasn't it just the opposite last week? He looked like Brady the 2nd half? But no so good the 1st half...

But so far playing a good 1/2 game has been enough for the Bears to win...
LOLions and Giants are bad teams, I shudder to think what Trubisky will be like against a good team.

KC kicker made 3 gaming winning FG's in 1 game. That's pretty damn impressive... Lol
You could mention that they were 58 yard attempts and he drilled all of them. Blocking his XP in the first half must have pissed him off.

KC loves spotting an opponent points through three quarters.
Not really. Against Houston in the playoffs, it was 24 points in the first quarter, followed by scoring 28 points in the second quarter to take the lead at halftime. Against the Titans it was also in the first half. It was just the Super Bowl they had to get showy about it.

I think Drew Brees is done. Sure, he may stick around another year or two, but the arm is a wet noodle.

Back
Top Bottom