• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL 2020 Poll

NFL 2020 Opens?

• Doesn’t open 10SEP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delayed/Cancelled

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Less than two weeks to opening Thursday. No pre-season and there has been very little hype considering how close we are.

Does the season open 10SEP20 or get delayed or cancelled? Or open and then cancel/postpone?

I’ll be very interested to see how well the NFL fares this season now that it’s gone completely political. Fortunately for them, the virus will provide cover if they have to give up the season to save face.

I’ll be very interested to see how well the NFL fares this season now that it’s gone completely political. Fortunately for them, the virus will provide cover if they have to give up the season to save face.

Save face from what?

I think the NFL 2020 season will open right on schedule. But no one can reasonably predict the degree of COVID propagation within the 32 teams.

I suppose the question should be: What is the team infection rate the NFL will consider to be intolerable and season ending?

It's going to open on time.. But come October and November, especially the Northeastern teams, Flu season and the colder weather hit...

That will be when/if the NFL might see a hiccup, or worse....

Less than two weeks to opening Thursday. No pre-season and there has been very little hype considering how close we are.

Does the season open 10SEP20 or get delayed or cancelled? Or open and then cancel/postpone?

Who cares?

The morons will kneel showing that they're pissing on my flag and I'm turning the channel, playing golf or going to the movies.

I've been an NFL Football fan since about 1961 in varying degrees of fanaticism. I've had it!

F--k 'em!

I'm over it!

Hmmm? The thread is about Covid... 2 Trumpsters show up and immediately go political.

Got to point to this thread next time Trumpsters spew nonsense about the 'left' politicizing everything.

Hmmm? The thread is about Covid... 2 Trumpsters show up and immediately go political.

Got to point to this thread next time Trumpsters spew nonsense about the 'left' politicizing everything.

Guarantee they all still watch as well.

I won't be watching regardless of what happens.

It will start and there will be some C19 positives and the doom and gloomers will freak out. If they get tested every day they will probably get in all 16 games and the playoffs. There may be a few cluster situations but no big outbreaks.

Opening night tonight, with fans in the stands. Gotta love it.

Back
Top Bottom