• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nfl 2019

Derrick Henry was like a locomotive for Tennessee. Just ran through the Pats' defense like a hot knife through butter.

Kudos to Tennessee.

Hopefully Brady comes back next year so they can get spanked again.

LOL, this is the guy who said the Patriots lost on purpose last week because they wanted a match-up with the Titans!!!

I told you, the Patriots' dynasty is OVER.

From now on you have to get used to being LOSERS.

Back to back losses at home to the lowly Dolphins and the lowly Titans!!! Too funny!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
The Pats played like total clowns.

The defense was as good as always, but the ****ing offense was embarrassing. To be fair, Brady didn't give them a lot of opportunities, and constantly overthrew and underthrew the ball.

What was on full display is the fact that the Pats offensive line is old, worn out, undisciplined, and in need of new blood.

Let's wait and see what happens. If Brady comes back next year and Derrick Henry signs with the Patriots, you guys might be a little premature in the dynasty end predictions.

If Brady comes back next year as a 43-year-old wash-out has-been, the dynasty end predictions are premature?

I hope Brady does come back, because the Patriots with him will lose even bigger.

If Derrick Henry wants to keep winning, he should stay put and NOT join the washed-out Patriots and their decrepit quarterback.

Last edited:
After the Patriots get through the AFC, what will be the next CanadaJohn anti-Patriots rant? This has been the finest 2 decade run by any team in the history of the NFL. But I want to thank you. If it wasn't for fans like you, the Patriots wouldn't have the fire to prove the haters wrong.

Sing it proud:

"Ding Dong, the Cheats are dead
Which old Cheats?
The Cheatriots
Ding Dong, the Cheatriots are dead

Hi Ho, the Der-e-o
Sing it high, and sing it low
Ding Dong, the Cheatriots are dead"

If it wasn't for fans like you, maybe the Cheatriots wouldn't be the most despised NFL team in the game.

Still think Tom Brady hasn't lost it? Still think Tom Brady is as good as ever? Still think the Cheatriots are going to waltz through the AFC? Still going to try and claim the Cheatriots have won a Super Bowl without being gifted a first round bye on the way?

They looked unbeatable in the early fall, but the wheels came off after the Ravens loss. Oh well...so sad. :)

They looked unbeatable because their decent defense was carrying them over very weak competition. As soon as they started playing good teams, the wheels came off.

I’m just here to see what Bucky posts.

Well, he said he was eager to come here to celebrate the win but he's nowhere to be seen.

I guess it will take a while for him to come out of the shock of realizing that from now on, the Patriots are LOSERS!!!!

I mean, he was arrogant enough to say that the Patriots lost to the Dolphins on purpose just to earn a practice game against the Titans to fine tune their weapons... LOL

That's being in strong denial.

The Patriots' fans got spoiled by the unusual success they had with all the cheating, and now that it is over, it will take them a while to recover from the shock of waking up to the fact that they are losers.

The amount of disrespect the Patriots are receiving are at all-time absurd levels. Some idiot name Jason Whitlock is holding a funeral for the Patriots.

I can't wait to come back here after they beat the Titans. The Patriots do what they do best, win!

Maybe Bucky's grief, as yet, has discouraged him from responding.

Bucky's probably off talking about how he's been a life long Lakers fan, now that LeBron James is playing in LA.

Bucky's probably off talking about how he's been a life long Lakers fan, now that LeBron James is playing in LA.

I think he's busy boiling the crow in the hope that if he boils the bird long enough, it won't be as tough to chew.

The Patriots dynasty was unmatched. It is now officially over.
It's been over since last year, when they had to hang on for dear life to win their last Super Bowl against the Chargers.

This is not the same team that had a miracle comeback from 28-3 at 5.00 in the 3rd against Atlanta, that earned Brady the right to be in GOAT discussions. This is a team who's offense fell off a cliff big time last year, and has been carried almost entirely by its defense, and who's QB has been struggling to not overthrow the ball.

There's such a thing as 'Sudden Hearing Loss', where people loss dramatic levels of their hearing overnight without reason. IMHO, a similar thing tends to happen to these football teams in what I call 'Sudden Dynasty Loss', where the greatest of teams turn to **** overnight.

It's happened to the Pats.

I have on reliable authority that this is a picture of one of our fellow posters here; you may be able to guess which one:

eat crow.jpg

Bucky being a gracious loser? You've got a long wait my friend.

I didn't even get a congratulation in fantasy football, and he traded me my best players.

Bucky being a gracious loser? You've got a long wait my friend.

The little light on his avatar is green so he is logged in, but is not showing up... I mean, can't he be a man and come here to comment, after all the wild boasting?

The little light on his avatar is green so he is logged in, but is not showing up... I mean, can't he be a man and come here to comment, after all the wild boasting?

At the bottom of the thread, in the box "thread information", his name was there. He read the thread.

Edit: He's back.

He's been in the thread, reading the posts, just hasn't had the ability to react at all, let alone graciously. Not surprising though. If you check the bottom of each thread page, it shows you the members browsing in the thread at any given time.

He's been in the thread, reading the posts, just hasn't had the ability to react at all, let alone graciously. Not surprising though. If you check the bottom of each thread page, it shows you the members browsing in the thread at any given time.

Side note. If one is in "invisible mode", one is counted as a guest.

Also, they could have wanted a tune up games against the Titans to get more reps for Harry and Sanu, kind of like a preseason game.

Even more precious post... "kind of like a preseason game" LOL

eat crow.jpg

Last edited:
I'll give the Cheatriots' fanboys the benefit of time, considering it's late here on the east coast and the loss is still bitter. After my Steelers lose a big game or the season ends, I like to "lance the boil" quickly, accept the shame dished out here, and move on. Others accept their team's defeat at their own pace.

I should apologize to Bucky for my earlier comments here - not nice to rub it in that way.

I didn't even get a congratulation in fantasy football, and he traded me my best players.

Congrats on winning. I forgot to participate in the draft and ended up with bums like Boo Boo Shoester. I had to actively shake up my roster just to stay afloat.

I am just glad you won compared to some of other CLOWN managers.

I'll give the Cheatriots' fanboys the benefit of time, considering it's late here on the east coast and the loss is still bitter. After my Steelers lose a big game or the season ends, I like to "lance the boil" quickly, accept the shame dished out here, and move on. Others accept their team's defeat at their own pace.

I should apologize to Bucky for my earlier comments here - not nice to rub it in that way.

Not nice? It's super funny. That's part of the enjoyment in sports, to rub it in. It's not really done in an evil manner... I'm quite sure if the Pats had won, he'd be the one rubbing it in, here.

Back
Top Bottom