• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nfl 2019

Poor saints.

the optics suck...but this WASNT pass interference. It WAS holding on the return team...BUT...holding on the return team isnt a challenge-able offense...its just a missed call.

Saints fans must feel snake bit though.

You get used to it.

Poor saints.

the optics suck...but this WASNT pass interference. It WAS holding on the return team...BUT...holding on the return team isnt a challenge-able offense...its just a missed call.

Saints fans must feel snake bit though.
Yeah, they weren't pleased by another missed call going against them in a big game. But they're not nearly as angry as the missed PI in the playoffs last year.

Packers are always a possibility. What are they now? Ah, 10-3.

I'm sure there are other talking heads who hold differing views - I was just referring to the one I heard. I think many, if not all, consider the Packers to be similar to others like Houston Texans as an example who occasionally look terrific but are completely unreliable because they are so inconsistent. The Packers' defense started the year pretty well but has regressed significantly since then. You can never dismiss a talent like Rodgers, but I think a team that is a serious Super Bowl contender has to have a solid defense and I wouldn't describe the Packers that way.

Packers are 10-3 and they are, currently, the number two seed in the NFC so they are solidly positioned to succeed in the playoffs assuming they stay there. But I don't think most people would consider them a stronger overall team than the 49ers and Saints and likely the Seahawks as well.

I'm sure there are other talking heads who hold differing views - I was just referring to the one I heard. I think many, if not all, consider the Packers to be similar to others like Houston Texans as an example who occasionally look terrific but are completely unreliable because they are so inconsistent. The Packers' defense started the year pretty well but has regressed significantly since then. You can never dismiss a talent like Rodgers, but I think a team that is a serious Super Bowl contender has to have a solid defense and I wouldn't describe the Packers that way.

Packers are 10-3 and they are, currently, the number two seed in the NFC so they are solidly positioned to succeed in the playoffs assuming they stay there. But I don't think most people would consider them a stronger overall team than the 49ers and Saints and likely the Seahawks as well.

I agree. My likely SB picks are KC vs SF. But, when it comes to who has a shot, I can't rule out the Pack. But, I can rule out Dallas. :)

Others? NE, of course. Bills probably not. Saints for sure. Ravens without question. Hawks not so much. Texans would shock me; Vikings would not. Titans might be a long shot bet, but probably a foolish one.

Realistically, you really have four teams, much like any other year: Saints, 49'ers, Chiefs and Ravens. NE has to be included because, well NE. And, Packers same thing. That's why I brought them up in that earlier post.

I agree. My likely SB picks are KC vs SF. But, when it comes to who has a shot, I can't rule out the Pack. But, I can rule out Dallas. :)

Others? NE, of course. Bills probably not. Saints for sure. Ravens without question. Hawks not so much. Texans would shock me; Vikings would not. Titans might be a long shot bet, but probably a foolish one.

Realistically, you really have four teams, much like any other year: Saints, 49'ers, Chiefs and Ravens. NE has to be included because, well NE. And, Packers same thing. That's why I brought them up in that earlier post.

It is going to be one hell of a playoff season. There isn't any 1985 Chicago Bears team. This is all coming down to how the top teams are playing at playoff time.

One would be foolish to even try and state what two teams will end up playing Feb 2, 2020.

NFL probing Patriots video crew at Bengals-Browns; source says it was feature shoot

Do they ever learn?

Sources told ESPN's Dianna Russini that a Bengals employee was watching a videographer, who identified himself as a Robert Kraft employee. The Bengals employee alleges that the shot on the videographer's monitor was of the Bengals' coaches and staff on the sideline for the entire first quarter.

Sources told ESPN that the Bengals employee flagged media relations and Bengals security staff, then interviewed the Kraft videographer. That interview was also taped. The videographer asked if the footage could just be deleted and it could all be forgotten, according to sources.

NFL probing Patriots video crew at Bengals-Browns; source says it was feature shoot

Iggles....suck. Wow...are they bad. What happened to them???

Wentz is the second coming of Brock Osweiler.

I knew the Patriots had a tough task against the Chiefs but I didn't know we would be going against the stripes as well today

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Anyone other than the Gnats....Iggles still suck.

The Pats new logo:

RnIpNny.jpg

It was a independent contractor doing a production on NFL scouts.

Big "nothingburger"

That is the confusing part because on one hand the article it says the Patriots acknowledge it is their production crew as part of their Patriots web series.

Then in the same article it states
The Patriots also said the production crew, which included independent contractors who shot the video, is not part of New England's football operation.

So it is the Patriots production crew but not part of their football operation.

Since the Patriots have been caught before for videotaping an opponent's defensive playcalls one would think they be careful with any affiliation with filming the sidelines of an upcoming opponent.

That is the confusing part because on one hand the article it says the Patriots acknowledge it is their production crew as part of their Patriots web series.

Then in the same article it states

So it is the Patriots production crew but not part of their football operation.

Since the Patriots have been caught before for videotaping an opponent's defensive playcalls one would think they be careful with any affiliation with filming the sidelines of an upcoming opponent.

I believe that the Patriots organization failed to notify the right people before the crew began videoing.

It sounds to me like a red tape situation thrown out there to get the fans riled up.

Who knows?

Packers are always a possibility. What are they now? Ah, 10-3.

Packers most likely will win their division as the only real team they play the rest of the season is the Vikings.

Bell couldn't play Sunday for the Jets because of the 'flu'.... But...........................

Le'Veon Bell reportedly went bowling until 1 a.m. after Jets ruled him out with the flu..

On the night his New York Jets teammates were getting ready to host the Miami Dolphins in Week 14, running back Le'Veon Bell, who was ruled out with the flu, was spotted bowling into the wee hours of the night, according to a report from The New York Post.

Bell missed the final two days of practice with the Jets as he was dealing with the illness and was even sent home by head coach Adam Gase on Friday. He was officially ruled out officially on Saturday for New York's divisional matchup with Miami. While Bell wasn't healthy enough to suit up on Sunday, he was seemingly well enough to head to Boonton Lanes, a bowling alley near where the Jets train in New Jersey, with a group of friends.

The New York Post reports that Bell, who was said to be easy to spot donning orange leather pants, was at the bowling alley from 10:30 p.m. to close at 1 a.m. Sunday morning. There was alcohol on the table where Bell's party was congregating, but it's unclear if the running back himself was drinking on that night.

The Jets declined to comment when informed about Bell's whereabouts on the eve of their Week 14 contest.

This is just the latest issue revolving around Bell and the Jets, which is only in Year 1 of the marriage. He was signed to a four-year, $52.5 million contract with $27 million guaranteed this offseason, but that came at the doing of former GM Mike Mccagnan, who has since been fired. It came out later that head coach Adam Gase was against the signing as he didn't find it wise to invest all that money to the position. On the field, Bell has also been in a "square peg, round hole" situation within the Jets offense and hasn't really been able to look like his former self. The Jets were even reportedly open to trading him at the deadline earlier this season.

While going out to bowl isn't exactly the worst thing that someone can do, it's still a very bad look for Bell and certainly won't endear himself to his teammates in the locker room. Even if he was feeling better after already being ruled out, there's no benefit to breaking out your best pair of orange leather pants and hitting the lanes. Really, it just makes it look like you played hooky.

Le'Veon Bell reportedly went bowling until 1 a.m. after Jets ruled him out with the flu - CBSSports.com

We've all had the flu, you're achy, on you're back in bed feeling awful. You definitely don't feel like going bowling.. And Bell is getting paid millions to lie about being sick and then going bowling.... lol

No matter what happens with the Steelers this year and the next few years, I can NOT be happier they dumped Brown and Bell. Both are a'holes and cancers.

The Patriots cheating again? We're all used to it by now.

Lose two games and out come the cameras. You know the Pats are hurting when they suddenly begin "scouting" the Bengals. :lol:

Lose two games and out come the cameras. You know the Pats are hurting when they suddenly begin "scouting" the Bengals. :lol:

I have the feeling that the cameras didn’t just come out for the Bengals, that they’ve been doing this all season and just now got caught.

Marcus Davenport is out for the rest of the season. Sad news, he was an unheralded piece of that D-Line.

Back
Top Bottom