• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nfl 2014/15[W:117, 134, 348, 1312]

Re: Nfl 2014/15[W:117, 134]

The Packers will have a fantastic season this year in my opinion and according to several experts. Hopefully they can win against the Seahawks this year, after last years ridiculous game.

The Packers will have a fantastic season this year in my opinion and according to several experts. Hopefully they can win against the Seahawks this year, after last years ridiculous game.

Losing Don Barclay on the OL will hurt them in my opinion. He was the "6th man" they need.

4904445_11726485_lz.jpg

Well, I was happy to see him let go with Da Bears. Just sayin.

Im worried about the Bears, their safety situation is pretty unsolved and their linebackers are an iffy bunch. :doh

Poetic Justice would be this game coming down to the last second with Aaron Rodgers tossing a hail mary that is clearly and unquestionably hauled in by a Green Bay reciever

Then I heard this morning.....the Bills cut Palmer and went with Kyle Orton.

Imagine how crummy the Bills must be to have Kyle Orton as their starter.

This is a tough year to pick AFC teams because all of them not named New England or Denver kind of suck. But, here goes.
West: Denver with San Diego on their heels.
South: Colts
North: Bengals
East: NE

Conference Champion--Steelers from a Wild Card slot

NFC looks a bit easier.
West: Seattle
South: New Orleans
North: Da Bears
East: Philly

Conference Champion: New Orleans

Im worried about the Bears, their safety situation is pretty unsolved and their linebackers are an iffy bunch. :doh

Yeah, I think the D is suspect from what they shown under Tressman for preseason. Think the line will be able to bring that Rush and or stop the run?

Yeah, I think the D is suspect from what they shown under Tressman for preseason. Think the line will be able to bring that Rush and or stop the run?

I think the pass rush should be OK with the defensive line in particular, the problem will be if the opponent can get to the soft middle of the Bears D, you will have inexperienced LBs like Bostic and iffy safeties like Conte and the others so if they can get past the front four the defense will be in trouble. And special teams is iffy too, that could be another big problem.

I think the pass rush should be OK with the defensive line in particular, the problem will be if the opponent can get to the soft middle of the Bears D, you will have inexperienced LBs like Bostic and iffy safeties like Conte and the others so if they can get past the front four the defense will be in trouble. And special teams is iffy too, that could be another big problem.

Yeah you said it.....special teams, and Jay wont have Hester back there to help with points, and keeping them in the game. So Jay best be up on reading defenses this year. Oh and of course not throwing interceptions and fumbling the ball. His usual norms.

If you saw Palmer play in the last preseason game, you'd understand why. He's horrific.

As far as backup QBs go, you could do a lot worse than Kyle Orton.

Haven't read the rest of the thread, but yes he looked horrible, but was it really fair to throw the guy in there with 4 days of practice? That said, Orton has a real genuine opportunity here in B-lo as there are many questions with EJ Manuel.

Tim-

This is a tough year to pick AFC teams because all of them not named New England or Denver kind of suck. But, here goes.

NFC looks a bit easier.

The Bears? You can't be serious.

Imagine how crummy the Bills must be to have Kyle Orton as their starter.

Not really, in fact on D they are all set to be a solid top 5 defense this year. They really consistency (Not losing the game) at the QB position, someone like an Alex Smith game manager and they'll be fine.

Tim-

NFC looks a bit easier.

Steelers as AFC champs? No way.

Let's see, we know that roughly 40 to 50% of playoff teams each year don't show up the next. So with that in mind I'll say:

AFC
West: Denver
South: Indianapolis
North: Baltimore
East: New England
Wild Cards: Cincinnati, New York

NFC
North: Chicago
East: Washington
Wild Cards: Philadelphia, Arizona

Last edited:

AFC
East: New England
North: Cincinnati
South: Indianapolis
West: Denver
WC: Baltimore, San Diego

NFC
East: Philadelphia
North: Green Bay
South: Atlanta
WC: San Francisco, Detroit

Are the whiners imploding? Add that to the other injuries in AZ & STL ... the NFC West is looking a little softer.

AFC North: Baltimore
AFC South: Indy
AFC East: NE
AFC West: Denver
Wild cards: SD Pitt

NFC North: GB
NFC West: Seattle
NFC South: NO
NFC East: NY Giants because it is their turn in the joke that is the NFC East (Okay in reality Philly will win NFC East)
Wild Cards: SF, ATL.

Steelers as AFC champs? No way.

Longshot, but they've done it almost as often as New England. If Gronk goes down before Jan, I suspect we'll see it.

Phil, GB, NO, Sea. SF and Atl

NE, doesn't matter, Ind, Den. KC and Mia

Longshot, but they've done it almost as often as New England. If Gronk goes down before Jan, I suspect we'll see it.

There are at least six or seven teams in the AFC better than Pittsburgh.

Poetic Justice would be this game coming down to the last second with Aaron Rodgers tossing a hail mary that is clearly and unquestionably hauled in by a Green Bay reciever

Only to have a bad penalty erase the play.

Back
Top Bottom