• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFAC - all black militia

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
yes, Baby steps

giphy.gif

I think we need a Ronald Reagan to come along and end Open carry in a state near you

Don McLean said it best:

"Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye
And singin' this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die."

The Second Amendment cuts both ways.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Hmmm.....

I don't quite see them in the numbers like this Black Militia?

Ask Oborosen about Proud Boys. He's a self-announced member.

Mix together NFAC, Proud Boys et al, and heat in pressure cooker until pot explodes. A recipe for disaster.

Mix together NFAC, Proud Boys et al, and heat in pressure cooker until pot explodes. A recipe for disaster.
I suspect no matter who wins the elections... we are going to see some tense moments between law enforcement and one or more militias over the next four years.

Is the all Black Militia required to follow and be limited by all the same law and restrictions of any other Militia.... or are they "Special"?

-

Back
Top Bottom