• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Next Corruption Target - Jefferson of Louisiana

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This story is still developing. It appears that Louisiana Congressman, William Jefferson is going to plea bargain with Federal investigators who have caught him in an elaborate corruption scheme. Another soldier of the culture of corruption is about to fall, and this once again shows that the culture of corruption in Congress is not just limited to the Republicans. In short, the indictments and plea bargains we have been seeing, are still seeing, and will continue to see, shows just how rotten the whole barrel of apples is. When is America going to wake up, or are we going to continue to accept the status quo?

Article is here.

danarhea said:
This story is still developing.

I've been citing it for months.

Stinger said:
I've been citing it for months.

Yea, but now he about to be convicted. :)

danarhea said:
Yea, but now he about to be convicted. :)

I've been citing it for months, his second in command has been singing. 'Bout time, the guy is a crook. But I guess since he's a democrat he's a nice crook.

Stinger said:
I've been citing it for months, his second in command has been singing. 'Bout time, the guy is a crook. But I guess since he's a democrat he's a nice crook.
They are ALL crooks, and nobody who steals from the people he is supposed to serve is nice.

danarhea said:
They are ALL crooks, and nobody who steals from the people he is supposed to serve is nice.

Well where are all the liberals talking about the culture of corruption in the Democrat party?

Back
Top Bottom