• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Newt Gingrich Says Trump 'Not Trying' Yet

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

“Newt Gingrich suggested on Saturday that Donald Trump is "not trying" yet in his bid for the presidency, and said Hillary Clinton's campaign is "just wasting a lot of money while allowing him to think through how he wants to run the fall campaign."

Gingrich, who is formally being vetted as Trump's running mate, told a crowd at the Aspen Ideas Festival in Colorado that the money spent by the Clinton campaign thus far "has no meaning." "Everything the Clinton campaign is doing to suppress Trump will, in the short run, suppress Trump — because he's not trying," the former speaker of the House said.

"The thing she's got to worry about is if he is still alive as a candidate on the first of October," Gingrich continued.

Is this just supposed to be reassuring? ………

Hey, don't worry about Trump……… he is just messing around now……

But, you just wait until October, and he will unleash his awesome presidential demeanor. …………

He will stop making racist, sexist, anti-Semitic remarks……

And will try to be Presidential and dignified………..
Fat chance……..The Trumpster can’t help himself from being a jack@$$

“Newt Gingrich suggested on Saturday that Donald Trump is "not trying" yet in his bid for the presidency, and said Hillary Clinton's campaign is "just wasting a lot of money while allowing him to think through how he wants to run the fall campaign."

Gingrich, who is formally being vetted as Trump's running mate, told a crowd at the Aspen Ideas Festival in Colorado that the money spent by the Clinton campaign thus far "has no meaning." "Everything the Clinton campaign is doing to suppress Trump will, in the short run, suppress Trump — because he's not trying," the former speaker of the House said.

"The thing she's got to worry about is if he is still alive as a candidate on the first of October," Gingrich continued.

Is this just supposed to be reassuring? ………

Hey, don't worry about Trump……… he is just messing around now……

But, you just wait until October, and he will unleash his awesome presidential demeanor. …………

And will try to be Presidential and dignified………..
Fat chance……..The Trumpster can’t help himself from being a jack@$$

Do you ever get tired of posting threads about a person you so clearly hate? Obsessed much? Also, if you are not worried about Trump, why do you need to attempt to prove it to yourself and everyone else 5 times a day in your new threads?

Do you ever get tired of posting threads about a person you so clearly hate? Obsessed much? Also, if you are not worried about Trump, why do you need to attempt to prove it to yourself and everyone else 5 times a day in your new threads?

I hate no one.........

As a matter of fact, I do not believe in hate.............

Unlike others who go around seeing hate in others are really saying they are what the charge.......

Hate is a very destructive emotion.......

Because it eats you inside and out..........

As is destroys any bit of human dignity one may have.........

I feel sorry for all those who do not know that

BTW

Trump is what he is...........You just don't want others to know

Newt is sucking up for a VP job and relevance.

I hate no one.........

Unlike others who go around seeing hate in others are really saying they are what the charge.......

BTW

For once, you live up to your name. Mindless, meaningless, dribble that serves no one.

Yet another Yoda spam thread. :roll:

Don't you want fols to know what an @$$hole Trump the Dumpster is?

Dude, take a break man. You are obsessing, and it's not healthy. Surely you must have healthy interests to discuss here that don't have to do with Trump, and especially not in such a slip-shod, one sided, fact scarce manner.

Surely something or someway that leads to more discussion rather than shutting discussion down.

I know you don't like Trump, but the least you can do is stop lying about him. He hasn't made any "racist, sexist, anti-Semitic" remarks. That's simply the facts.

I hate no one.........

BTW

You do realize there is a place for the emotion of hate. It does exist and it has a place in your emotional spectrum just like anger and fear and all the rest.

looks like he didn't pick Gingrich for VP.

He hasn't made any "racist, sexist, anti-Semitic" remarks. That's simply the facts.

We seem to be, for a very many people in a post-fact age.

Where they don't matter, particularly in your case.

He has actually made racist and sexist remarks, rather explicitly, just recently he basically spelled out that a judge could not do his job based solely on the judges ethnicity, kind of, the definition of racism, he said a debate moderator gave him a hard time because she was on her period, just a couple of examples.

I know you like Trump, hell you're a birther, but the least you can do is stop lying for him. He has made racist, sexist remarks. That's simply the facts.

(I'll admit, I don't think he's made anti-Semitic ones, but dumb picture to post on twitter mind you).

Dude, take a break man. You are obsessing, and it's not healthy. Surely you must have healthy interests to discuss here that don't have to do with Trump, and especially not in such a slip-shod, one sided, fact scarce manner.

Surely something or someway that leads to more discussion rather than shutting discussion down.

You are free to post rebuttals.......or one's that report what a great guy Donald is.......or the strength of character he has...........

If you can find them that is.............

I know you don't like Trump, but the least you can do is stop lying about him. He hasn't made any "racist, sexist, anti-Semitic" remarks. That's simply the facts.

You can say that.............but most of the rest of the world would disagree...........

Aren't you disappointed you choose to back such a lose?................Yet

You do realize there is a place for the emotion of hate. It does exist and it has a place in your emotional spectrum just like anger and fear and all the rest.

Yes there is and yes it does.........as confessing it in the confessional....

Did you know hate is one of the seven deadly sins?

You are free to post rebuttals.......or one's that report what a great guy Donald is.......or the strength of character he has...........

If you can find them that is.............

Considering that in the up coming election the voters are going to need to make a choice between them, the rebuttal would be to bring up some equal negatives about Hillary.

So much material to choose from. . . . . All of it bad, none of it good.

You can say that.............but most of the rest of the world would disagree...........

Aren't you disappointed you choose to back such a lose?................Yet

Not most of the rest of the world...only those who relish the spin and hype from the left and from those on the right who back the GOP Elites.

Yes there is and yes it does.........as confessing it in the confessional....

Did you know hate is one of the seven deadly sins?

No. I did not. I am not religious just spiritual. Life is about balance, ying and yang. Hate, fear, courage, love, all the emotions when analyzed from a dispassionate state one realizes there is a place for each of these emotions and the balance of these emotions for each of us is different that too much of any one emotion at the wrong time is debilitating. Each emotion balances the other and in key moments in time surges forward to help guide us in our actions appropriately.

Newt is sucking up for a VP job and relevance.

Making Newt relevant is going to take a lot of sucking, more then even Newt can handle I fear.....But he does meet Trump's standards on women, they can reminisce about their discarded wives at least.

No. I did not. I am not religious just spiritual. Life is about balance, ying and yang. Hate, fear, courage, love, all the emotions when analyzed from a dispassionate state one realizes there is a place for each of these emotions and the balance of these emotions for each of us is different that too much of any one emotion at the wrong time is debilitating. Each emotion balances the other and in key moments in time surges forward to help guide us in our actions appropriately.

Wow that's so "tubular" man. I wish the rest of the country was more like you guys.

Don't you want fols to know what an @$$hole Trump the Dumpster is?

No they don't want anyone to hear anything bad about Trump. It might lead to people making an informed decision when they vote.

Considering that in the up coming election the voters are going to need to make a choice between them, the rebuttal would be to bring up some equal negatives about Hillary.

So much material to choose from. . . . . All of it bad, none of it good.

Don't change the subject.......

You don't like my posts about who Donald is....

Prove me wrong........

Or post something positive about Trump like........

He doesn't beat his wife......

Or have sex with animals.......

You know..........

Something positive and you admire

Back
Top Bottom