• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Newt Gingrich Says Trump 'Not Trying' Yet

No. I did not. I am not religious just spiritual. Life is about balance, ying and yang. Hate, fear, courage, love, all the emotions when analyzed from a dispassionate state one realizes there is a place for each of these emotions and the balance of these emotions for each of us is different that too much of any one emotion at the wrong time is debilitating. Each emotion balances the other and in key moments in time surges forward to help guide us in our actions appropriately.

Hate is not an emotion ............It is a decision

You may need to check out what are truly emotions and distinguish them from a decision...........

like deciding to hate

Don't change the subject.......

You don't like my posts about who Donald is....

Prove me wrong........

Or post something positive about Trump like........

He doesn't beat his wife......

Or have sex with animals.......

You know..........

Something positive and you admire

Trump is not as corrupt as Hillary.
Trump is more genuine than Hillary.

Give us some examples of HRC's proven corruption..........

Please.......Trump genuine............genuine what?

Hillary fakes it. Trump doesn't.

The proven corruption of Hillary is from the long history of scandals.

• Chinagate - The Clinton-Gore campaign in 1996 allegedly took bribes from Chinese banks and their government to help their dwindling poll numbers.
  • Travelgate Scandal - Catherine Cornelius, a 25-year-old cousin of Bill's was allegedly promised the position of director of the travel office. Hillary Clinton then (indirectly) fired seven employees from the United States travel office and replaced them with associates from Arkansas. Records were either nowhere to be found or incorrectly filed.
  • Whitewater Scandal - Hillary and her husband were partners in a shady real estate development firm called Whitewater Development Corp in Arkansas.
  • Vince Foster Jr. Mystery - Questions cloud the suicide of Vince Foster, former colleague, friend, and White House aid of Hillary’s who had connections to Travelgate, and the Whitewater scandals. Read the link above entitled "The Man Who Knew too Much. . ."
  • Filegate Scandal - Craig Livingstone, director of the White House's Office of Personnel Security "improperly" accessed FBI files on several hundred individuals.
  • Cattle-Futures Miracle - Hillary’s first commodity trade was in cattle futures where she ordered 10 futures contracts which normally cost $12,000 dollars with only $1,000 dollars in her account. This turned into $6,300 dollars by the next morning and after 10 months totaled $100,000, with trading help from James B. Blair.
  • Lootergate - Bill and especially Hillary started to ship White House furniture to their personal home in Chappaqua, N.Y.. The Clintons claimed they were donated, but at only some were proven to be donated and meant to stay in the White House after contacting the manufacturers.
  • Drug Dealer Donor Scandal - Convicted drug trafficker Jorge Cabrera apparently made such a big donation to the Clinton’s campaign that he was invited to the White house without Secret Service present.
  • Ponzi Scheme and Political Favor Scandal - Norman Yung Yuen Hsu was a convicted pyramid investment promoter, and major Democratic donor. He contributed an undisclosed amount to Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign.

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/10-scandal...have-forgotten These are only the highlights, there are more.

Then there's the Russian uranium deal, Hillary's private email server to circumvent FOIA requests also potentially risking national security, and most recently . . .

How Clinton Donor Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board - ABC News Yet another comprise of national security.

A Hillary presidency is only going to be more of the same with even higher stakes and greater damage to the nation.

So I really fail to see where there's any irrationality here. I think it more irrational to be a Hillary supporter, to encourage and welcome just more of the same with even greater risks and dire consequences which would result.

Yeah, I get it. Trump is no gem either, and he has some of his own scandals, but they don't rise the level or damage of Hillary's.

Hillary fakes it. Trump doesn't.

The proven corruption of Hillary is from the long history of scandals.

Then there's the Russian uranium deal, Hillary's private email server to circumvent FOIA requests also potentially risking national security, and most recently . . .

How Clinton Donor Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board - ABC News Yet another comprise of national security.

A Hillary presidency is only going to be more of the same with even higher stakes and greater damage to the nation.

So I really fail to see where there's any irrationality here. I think it more irrational to be a Hillary supporter, to encourage and welcome just more of the same with even greater risks and dire consequences which would result.

Yeah, I get it. Trump is no gem either, and he has some of his own scandals, but they don't rise the level or damage of Hillary's.

All proven baseless..........

All proven baseless..........

Baseless. Yeah, that's believable. More like the Clintons escaped through their machinations and manipulations. Casts a dark pall that follows her wherever she goes.

Baseless. Yeah, that's believable. More like the Clintons escaped through their machinations and manipulations. Casts a dark pall that follows her wherever she goes.

As I said baseless.........

But we know the charlatans' of the RW will be in force pushing those lies as true............

It will not matter...........the primary proved negative adds do not work much any more.......

But what has really changed is folks are starting to pay attention to policies......

Trump has few if any.......and even those are "pie in the sky" generalities that a seated President does not have the power to do.............unless he declares himself dictator

As I said baseless.........

But we know the charlatans' of the RW will be in force pushing those lies as true............

It will not matter...........the primary proved negative adds do not work much any more.......

But what has really changed is folks are starting to pay attention to policies......

Trump has few if any.......and even those are "pie in the sky" generalities that a seated President does not have the power to do.............unless he declares himself dictator

How about you actually demonstrate the Hillary scandal history is all 'baseless' rather than just dismissing this history which did happen with a wave of your hand?
Or is that just beyond what you can contribute to the forum? These proliferation of stupid attack threads just isn't cutting it.

How about you actually demonstrate the Hillary scandal history is all 'baseless' rather than just dismissing this history which did happen with a wave of your hand?
Or is that just beyond what you can contribute to the forum? These proliferation of stupid attack threads just isn't cutting it.

The subject is not HRC..............It's all about Newt making excuses for Trump...........in so many words........... He has yet to fight

Which reminds me of the Monty Python skit......The Black Knight.........

The subject is not HRC..............It's all about Newt making excuses for Trump...........in so many words........... He has yet to fight

Which reminds me of the Monty Python skit......The Black Knight.........

Such a narrowly defined thread, only allowing echos of your own views, is sure to generate lots of interesting discussion. :roll:

<thread fail>

You still haven't gotten the hang of this, have you?

Hate is not an emotion ............It is a decision

You may need to check out what are truly emotions and distinguish them from a decision...........

like deciding to hate

Hate is an outgrowth of anger. It is not necessarily a decision though it can be.

Do you ever get tired of posting threads about a person you so clearly hate? Obsessed much? Also, if you are not worried about Trump, why do you need to attempt to prove it to yourself and everyone else 5 times a day in your new threads?

I don't care if he hates Trump, that he post unsubstantiated bull**** all the time. It's just hate without any facts at all. If he even shown a shred of reasonable evidence I could get it, but he doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom