• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Newsom remains Governor of Califirnia

Crakhobarbie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I mean..... it's not official yet..... but, this is my official prediction.

And the people of California remain screwed

I mean..... it's not official yet..... but, this is my official prediction.

I wonder how bad Larry Elder would be as governor.

Yeah no one could have seen this coming. Liberal California doesn't want a loony Trumper as governor? You don't say!

73.6% against the recall in Los Angeles County -- hometown of the Sage of South Central.
Interesting that his election fraud website talks about the bullet box, but the Sage of South Central never SET FOOT IN South Central, where the locals have PLENTY OF GUNS.

Okay folks, here's the deal:
Trumpians all over the country are copying this bullshit "STOP THE STEAL" crap, and they're copying the "ninja audit" nonsense.
Time for us to do some copying of our own.
We NEED to make this hurt, and hurt BAD.
We need to make this cost them dearly, both in terms of money, tort and career optics.
They KNOW this is a shit show, they know that nobody except crackpots take their "audits" seriously.
They're trolling the democratic process and mocking the dignity of elections.

Time to throw some large and immovable solid objects directly in the path of their clown cars.
Enough is enough...we've been suffering fools for too long, and they are doing real damage.

Larry Elder, Donald Trump and their campaigners can take their election fraud conspiracy nonsense and go shove it where the sun doesn't shine. The state of California has little interest in their lies and fiction, or in their toddler temper tantrums. We will move on, keep pushing to beat COVID, and hopefully turn our attention to the homelessness situation. As for Elder and company, they can either choose to participate in good faith and try to be a part of the solution, or be left behind by the 70%+ of the state that has grown tired of their endless whining.

73.6% against the recall in Los Angeles County -- hometown of the Sage of South Central.

That's almost not fair, LA being huge (10 million IIRC) and diverse, people in LA have never heard of many cities in the region.

Okay folks, here's the deal:
Trumpians all over the country are copying this bullshit "STOP THE STEAL" crap, and they're copying the "ninja audit" nonsense.
Time for us to do some copying of our own.
We NEED to make this hurt, and hurt BAD.
We need to make this cost them dearly, both in terms of money, tort and career optics.
They KNOW this is a shit show, they know that nobody except crackpots take their "audits" seriously.
They're trolling the democratic process and mocking the dignity of elections.

Time to throw some large and immovable solid objects directly in the path of their clown cars.
Enough is enough...we've been suffering fools for too long, and they are doing real damage.
Agreed. We need legal remedies: a candidate who claims election fraud but is unable to prove it should be subject to litigation by any state resident for up to $10,000 in damages. This has gotten out of control and it's high time the conspiracy theorists either put up, shut up or pay up.

Newsom won by a 2-1 margin, good for my state.

Agreed. We need legal remedies: a candidate who claims election fraud but is unable to prove it should be subject to litigation by any state resident for up to $10,000 in damages. This has gotten out of control and it's high time the conspiracy theorists either put up, shut up or pay up.

Republicans are great for coming up with harmful, scandalous behavior no 'fix' has even been thought about. They're doing it now with the 'vigilante' abortion laws, they've done with various voter suppression measures, etc. As a society we've never taken seriously 'what if the candidate refuses to respect the election', always just bragging that they always do, expecting voters to punish them - then finding we have these voters.

Larry Elder, Donald Trump and their campaigners can take their election fraud conspiracy nonsense and go shove it where the sun doesn't shine. The state of California has little interest in their lies and fiction, or in their toddler temper tantrums. We will move on, keep pushing to beat COVID, and hopefully turn our attention to the homelessness situation. As for Elder and company, they can either choose to participate in good faith and try to be a part of the solution, or be left behind by the 70%+ of the state that has grown tired of their endless whining.

Sounds great, and I support and applaud you but it's still not enough.
They will stop at NOTHING and they're simply going to keep upping the ante...this is Machiavellian in the extreme, with a hint of borscht.
We need to hurt them badly, we need to send a message that we are ready to fight them using bigger tools, bigger tactics and bigger NUMBERS.

Hate to burst the bubble but the facts point to their end goal: CIVIL WAR.
No sane person wants that but these are not sane people.
They are rabid dogs.

Unshocking. There was a lot more backlash against him than most other governors in the United States.

Legal remedies are fine, however I once again caution you, to the maximum extent forum rules allow, that they left legal behind years ago.
They have already started the Civil War, people just refuse to believe that they did.
And they know that too, they are BANKING on the idea that most Americans do not yet believe that the war is already on, which is why they are making preparations and planning act after act after act until it becomes an undeniable reality.

Legal remedies are great and should be the goal, but I strongly advise that we'd better be ready for ANYTHING.
They are, it's where they live now.

people in LA have never heard of many cities in the region.
You've got to be kidding . . . we're reading/hearing about them in the news (more corruption in Bell and City of Industry), pass by and through them on our way to elsewhere, and know them by traffic alerts too.

Now all the neighborhoods within the City of Los Angeles that were named in Covid case reporting, that's another story.

Back
Top Bottom