• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Newsbusters' Noel Sheppard Dishonestly Crops Video of Harry Reid

:lol: Sorry, I didn't see you post.

It's despicable no matters who does it, I would denouce it.

When it doesn't change the meaning, then what exactly is the problem?

When it doesn't change the meaning, then what exactly is the problem?
But it did change it, he was talking about JOBS and whether you agree with what he said or not, the fact is the when Sheppard cropped the video that point hadn't come out. Let's the listener determine what he said not the editor. Man up Grim, admit that Sheppard was wrong for cropping the video!!!!

Your wrong and so was RightinNYC, that thead hand nothing to do with creative editing, it was about bad acting on the part of the Tea Party.

In which you defended the blatant misleading editing of the video as the "mistakes" of "interns."

:rofl

In which you defended the blatant misleading editing of the video as the "mistakes" of "interns."

How would they have known it was a staged video? It was me that made that made that claim, not them, prove me wrong.

How would they have known it was a staged video? It was me that made that made that claim, not them, prove me wrong.

As usual, you respond in a way which has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

What was the "blatant misleading editing" done by TP?

Are you really still pretending like you don't understand this?

For the last time, whether this video is 100% accurate or 100% fake is entire****ingly irrelevant. The issue is that TP took a 4 second clip from a video that accurately or inaccurately showed Tea Party people booing a racist, and then used that clip to argue that the Tea Party supported racism.

That is goddamn slimy. Why can you not admit that?

Are you really still pretending like you don't understand this?

For the last time, whether this video is 100% accurate or 100% fake is entire****ingly irrelevant. The issue is that TP took a 4 second clip from a video that accurately or inaccurately showed Tea Party people booing a racist, and then used that clip to argue that the Tea Party supported racism.

That is goddamn slimy. Why can you not admit that?
The video that TP produced said there were some racists within the Tea Party, they didn't say they were all racists. So, it doesn't really matter whether its fake or real. The fact that some Tea Partiers were booing doesn't ameliorate it.

Back
Top Bottom