• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

News Anchor Loses It After 3 Years With Epic Rant

The video won't load for me, bad connection right now, can you summarize what he goes on about?

Damn dude, that was awesome.

He's gonna get fired for telling the truth on national television though.

Below the video:

On the August 10, 2011, broadcast of The Dylan Ratigan Show, in a round table discussion of the market meltdown following the Budget Control Act of 2011, Ratigan went on a two-minute-long rant against what he perceived to be the state of politics in the United States government, saying:

Over 5 years old.....:coffeepap

That video, that crazy meltdown, was spot on. Between taxation, corporate interests in trade, and the economic model we have developed we effectively granted way too many avenues that benefit very few at the expense of the rest of us.

And yet....still true.

Do you ever see anything changing?
Do you think a change in leadership in Washington from "D" to "R" will change anything?

Is there anything at all about our current political system that would signify even the remote possibility things could change?

ps - wow...that's far to many "changes" in just a few sentences

And yet....still true.

More so now, after the made in Wall Street corruption that brought the world financial systems to its knees.

Do you think a change in leadership in Washington from "D" to "R" will change anything?

Is there anything at all about our current political system that would signify even the remote possibility things could change?

Not a change from D to R.
Sounds like he was looking for a different kind of change.
Something out of the typical political sphere.

I love it. He speaks much truth.

The video won't load for me, bad connection right now, can you summarize what he goes on about?

Got some time to watch it on a better connection. What the hell does he mean by "extraction?" Where does he gets the 10s of trillion number? He sounds like a rambling lunatic.

He said the current political system sucks...bought and paid for.

I'll take it a step further by saying who is responsible...the parasitic globalist hegemonic oligarchy.

America was great before these people thought we got too powerful. We can fight back with the right people in charge.

DAAAANNNGG! Talk about telling it like it is.

<snip>
That is my man: Dylan Ratigan! :thumbs:

He was the best thing on TV, having a show on MSNBC which I taped religiously.

He originally was a financial-analyst journalist (with excellent chops) reporting on finance channels and programs, who became disillusioned with the crookedness of the American financial system, and subsequently took an afternoon spot at MSNBC where he was given a podium to air his opinion. He was awesome! He quickly rose in ratings, then subsequently quit, claiming he felt he could do more in a personal on-the-ground capacity. He then got involved with a financial business venture assisting veteran's through hydroponic farming, somehow. I know little of this venture.

When he quit I was broken-hearted, because he was unique in that he could elucidate the populist message in ways that were irrefutable. I really don't recall a guest beating him. I was blown-away when he left the media and disappeared from the public spotlight. I feel he could've accomplished a great deal through his media position, but apparently he felt he could do more by taking a hands-on manner.

He is one of those guys that I think I could support unequivocally, due to what I believe I see as his truth in character and unwavering dedication to his cause (I feel similarly about Bernie). He's also on my list of 'the people I'd love to meet'!

I bought his book (Greedy Bastards) years ago, but it's in my always growing pile of 'books to read'. After watching this again, I may move it higher to the top.

Think it's ever going to change if we just keep ":coffeepap"?

Got some time to watch it on a better connection. What the hell does he mean by "extraction?" Where does he gets the 10s of trillion number? He sounds like a rambling lunatic.

My assumption is he is talking about the derivatives markets which are frightening. He isn't off base. People don't understand Wall Street and how deep it reaches. Most people don't even know the Federal Reserve is a private banking cartel. Until people start paying attention, they will continue to be robbed of their and their kids' futures.

My assumption is he is talking about the derivatives markets which are frightening. He isn't off base. People don't understand Wall Street and how deep it reaches. Most people don't even know the Federal Reserve is a private banking cartel. Until people start paying attention, they will continue to be robbed of their and their kids' futures.

Most people don't even know the Federal Reserve is a private banking cartel.
:lamo
Nope.

Oh my God, he slayed the **** out of them. Good on him for speaking the truth.

Changing from D to R and back again will change nothing, but changing from D or R to T is our only chance.

Millions of his supporters understand this.

Back
Top Bottom