• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Newcomer

Greetings
hello to all thank you for letting me to be part of your form, very interesting subject please I am not religious, but I have an open mind love is all I know
images (71).jpeg

Welcome aboard, Newcomer. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Greetings
hello to all thank you for letting me to be part of your form, very interesting subject please I am not religious, but I have an open mind love is all I know
images (71).jpeg
Welcome, we could all use a little love on here!

Welcome, we could all use a little love on here!
:)🌹
STORGI
(AFFECTION)
LOVE BETWEEN FAMILY
OIP - 2022-05-27T163700.894.jpeg

PHILIA
(FRIENDSHIP)
LOVE BETWEEN FRIENDS
imagesCAN21OZK.jpg

EROS
(EROTICISM)
LOVE BETWEEN A COUPLE
images (38).jpg

AGAPI
(UNCONDITIONAL LOVE)
THE LOVE OF GOD THE FATHER
John 3:16

OneIs TheWord:

Welcome to the forum. I hope you love it here, in a strictly platonic sense of course.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Newcomer is a lie…

Everyone knows that bird is the word.

Kidding! Welcome to the forum!

OneIs TheWord:

Welcome to the forum. I hope you love it here, in a strictly platonic sense of course.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.
canada-united-states-america-european-union-flags-together-fabric-texture-illustration-canada-...jpg
:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom