• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Newbie!

mertex

Don't Mess With Texas
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Hi Everyone! I'm new here, just wanted to say Hi.

67112126-hullo-everyone-dpsockpuppet.jpg

welcome aboard! I see we share some of the same letters in our names.

Welcome aboard. I'm a fellow new member so I can't offer any advice except that you should enjoy yourself!

Welcome aboard. I'm a fellow new member so I can't offer any advice except that you should enjoy yourself!

Well thank you and welcome to you too! Happy posting!

Take your sorry jackass avatar to a communist terror board. Not welcome here or in America.

Take your sorry jackass avatar to a communist terror board. Not welcome here or in America.

Nice welcome message. :roll:
Way to be an ass.

Anyway welcome mertex, not everyone here is a douce.

there is definitely something here that is not welcome, and its not a donkey, but is very closely related.

welcome to DP Mertex! ignore the newbie troll/ likely sock puppet type person who is almost certainly destined for a very short lived career here.

Last edited:

So, who died and left you in charge? Bwahaha! You don't know me, I'll kick your fat elephant clear across the ocean!

there is definitely something here that is not welcome, and its not a donkey, but is very closely related.

welcome to DP Mertex! ignore the newbie troll/ likely sock puppet type person who is almost certainly destined for a very short lived career here.

I know, they seem to pop up everywhere.

Way to be an ass.

Thanks, most everyone has been very nice, it's only the righties that don't know how to act, we see it everyday!

Moderator's Warning:
Time to move on. Let's stick to topic, and not calling names and trolling. Thank you.

So, who died and left you in charge? Bwahaha! You don't know me, I'll kick your fat elephant clear across the ocean!

I think he's a troll. I don't know what party they belong to.
Welcome again fellow Texan.

Way to be an ass.

Thank you! I can already see that!

Back
Top Bottom