• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Newbie Here

FlaMike13

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I have been on this site for a couple of weeks and I find it a great place for intelligent political debate.

Hi Mike, good to meet you!

naturewelcomenatural.jpg

I have been on this site for a couple of weeks and I find it a great place for intelligent political debate.

where did you find this intelligence?

I never crossed paths with it here.

Welcome aboard FlaMike13 (y)

Banned already Mike? That was quick.

Wow! FastMike13 was a flash in the pan! A blur which passed through this forum. Alas poor Mike, I knew him not well.

Cheers and be well on your future travels.
Evilroddy.

Wow! FastMike13 was a flash in the pan! A blur which passed through this forum. Alas poor Mike, I knew him not well.

Cheers and be well on your future travels.
Evilroddy.
Adieu FastMike - you lived up to your moniker.
It takes some time to learn to walk on eggs. I've run afoul of the moderators here myself on several occasions. As somebody who is used to stomping, and isn't thin-skinned myself, I'm still undecided whether its even worth training myself to tip-toe through this website.
Given that there are so many other rinks on the web, I suspect if I'm tossed in the penalty box again, I may not bother returning to the ice.

Good luck hunting for another place to voice your views.

Oh Florida Man, don't you see?
Intelligent political debate must include all three.
Although your time was brief here on DP,
I wish you the best, and farewell to thee!

Banned already Mike? That was quick.
He seemed so nice too. I wonder what the speed record is for a ban? Probably measured in seconds.

Back
Top Bottom