• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Zealand links 26yr olds covid death to vaccine.

Hughinn

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Why would a healthy young man with a 99.97%+ chance of surviving a covid infection be forced to take an experimental vaccine?

Seriously.

Why would we even consider such a preposterous and totalitarian measure in the land of the free?

Last edited:
U.S. links 802,969 deaths to COVID-19

I'd ask why you are trying to convince people to believe deadly disinfo, @Hughinn, but I already know the stupid hyperpartisan non-answer and who would be giving it.

Why would a healthy young man with a 99.97%+ chance of surviving a covid infection be forced to take an experimental vaccine?

Why would we even consider such a preposterous and totalitarian measure in the land of the free?

Breaking news? More like anti-vax fear-mongering.

It is well known that myocarditis is a rare side effect of the vaccine.

Breaking news? More like anti-vax fear-mongering.

It is well known that myocarditis is a rare side effect of the vaccine.

A healthy 26 year old dying from covid, is even more rare.

So why force the vaccine?

What a stupid ****ing post.
The guy got the rare myocarditis inflammation.
He also ignored the symptoms for 2 weeks, and did not seek any medical advice.
This is a non-event.
What a stupid ****ing post.

Seriously.

Directly under the title

The country’s Vaccine Independent Safety Monitoring Board said the benefits of taking the vaccine far outweigh the risks​

Directly under the title

The country’s Vaccine Independent Safety Monitoring Board said the benefits of taking the vaccine far outweigh the risks​

That was thier official opinion.

But what about the young man who died after being forced to accept the vaccine?

What was his opinion?

That was thier official opinion.

But what about the young man who died after being forced to accept the vaccine?

What was his opinion?

That is their EDUCATED opinion.

What about him?

He did stupid things. Weeks of not seeking treatment for a condition.

Darwin had a little talk with him.

Why are you lying saying this person was healthy?

I never said he was.

I asked why an experimental vaccine would be forced on a healthy 26 year old.

But it also begs the question, why force a vaccine with a known and well documented cardiac side effect on a 26 year old with a heart condition?

That is their EDUCATED opinion.

What about him?

He did stupid things. Weeks of not seeking treatment for a condition.

Darwin had a little talk with him.

Look what thier "educated opinion" got this young man.

Why can't he follow his own opinion, if it's his life at stake?

Seriously.

Prove he was forced to take it. Who exactly held him down?

I never said he was.

I asked why an experimental vaccine would be forced on a healthy 26 year old.

But it also begs the question, why force a vaccine with a known and well documented cardiac side effect on a 26 year old with a heart condition?
Got it so your question was completely unrelated to this post and completely random. Yeah, nobody here believes that bs. You're failing HARD to push your idiotic agenda here. Anti-vaxxers are the biggest losers on the planet.

Why does Fox want to assist in killing their viewers?

If he was too stupid to get medical treatment how is this the board's fault?

I never blamed anybody. I asked why we would mandate such a medication knowing it puts some at high risk of cardiac events.

It seems an obvious conclusion as this guy was a student according to new Zealand news and new Zealand mandates vaccines for students.

However, it's still possible he may have wanted it anyway.

If he felt strongly he did not have to attend school. He's 26 and an adult so there is no excuse he HAD to do anything he didn't want to.

If he doesn't like New Zealand laws he could pick up his bootstrings and move, no?

Or how funny- when it's convenient people should just not take responsibility for their own choices.

Back
Top Bottom