• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Masturbating on Zoom Call

Chuck9788

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This is a crazy story. I've been watching this guy judge others on CNN for many years. He's a pretty sick bastard. I'd say his career in media is over.

Any thoughts?

This is a crazy story. I've been watching this guy judge others on CNN for many years. He's a pretty sick bastard. I'd say his career in media is over.

Any thoughts?

That's too bad. Very sharp dude. He wrote a very good book about the O. J. Simpson case several years ago.

I'm assuming that he thought he wasn't on camera. Poor guy, how embarrassing.

If he's still stroking it at age sixty, more power to him but fer chrissakes, I gotta believe that a successful lawyer, journalist and author can get some tail whenever he wants it. If I'm inspired to stroke it, I make a point of not being around cameras, at all, just as I would avoid them if having some fun with a woman.
I mean, that's CYA101, isn't it?

No one should ever masturbate... Masturbation is the Debil!

-

The unbridled and misunderstood intersection of social media with gobsmacking stupidity, fear, insecurity and the need for attention will one day be the most talked about discussed and written about aspect of the early 21st Century.

My personal opinion is that social media is both brutally honest in its ability to be a media that allows us all to expose ourselves in ways we ourselves do not understand while also being utterly inundated with hocus-pocus and all sorts of fabricated nonsense that for some inexplicable reason (read paragraph one of post) is accepted as valid and relevant.

Toobin went Tubein while Zoomin

PeeWee Herman, never recovered... nor will Tubin...

Any thoughts?

Just another disgusting democrat.

My gawd!

I fella can't even jack off in front of his laptop anymore!

What is this nation coming too?

LOL!

That's too bad. Very sharp dude. He wrote a very good book about the O. J. Simpson case several years ago.

Hmm, maybe Toobin should resign so he can look for the real fapper.

Because Republicans never rub one out.
Dood...if you are jerking off on Zoom calls like Toobin and think thats something 'everyone does', you should probably talk to someone.

No one should ever masturbate... Masturbation is the Debil!

-

You joke, but there's at least one conservative on this site who actually thinks that. I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to make masturbation illegal and punishable under the law.

Back
Top Bottom