• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New York Democrats Pass Bill to Fund College for Illegal Immigrants

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
The 2019 Democrat Agenda is becoming more clear: NO REAL BORDER SECURITY, OK to MUrDER BABIES AFTER THEY ARE BORN, and TAXPAYER-FUNDED COLLEGE FOR ILLEGALS.

Making America Suck Again.

New York state lawmakers approved a measure that aims to dole out millions in taxpayer-funded aid to “Dreamers”—who entered the country illegally—attending college.

The now Democratic-controlled New York state Legislature on Wednesday passed the Dream Act, legislation that would make thousands of “Dreamers” eligible for financial aid to attend public colleges in the state. The bill, which has attracted praise from Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, would cost $27 million.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/01...sDte15fQk9ufd6VEGZv_VnCH7DBp3iklOfN_d4vTjcOtM

The 2019 Democrat Agenda is becoming more clear: NO REAL BORDER SECURITY, OK to MUrDER BABIES AFTER THEY ARE BORN, and TAXPAYER-FUNDED COLLEGE FOR ILLEGALS.

Making America Suck Again.

New York state lawmakers approved a measure that aims to dole out millions in taxpayer-funded aid to “Dreamers”—who entered the country illegally—attending college.

The now Democratic-controlled New York state Legislature on Wednesday passed the Dream Act, legislation that would make thousands of “Dreamers” eligible for financial aid to attend public colleges in the state. The bill, which has attracted praise from Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, would cost $27 million.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/01...sDte15fQk9ufd6VEGZv_VnCH7DBp3iklOfN_d4vTjcOtM

This is the sort of thing that illustrates how the left wants open borders in spite of their denials, when illegals are treated the same as legals then being illegal does not mean anything.

This is the sort of thing that illustrates how the left wants open borders in spite of their denials, when illegals are treated the same as legals then being illegal does not mean anything.

And THEY VOTE in OUR ELECTIONS, no matter how the Lying Left keeps lying about it.

And THEY VOTE in OUR ELECTIONS, no matter how the Lying Left keeps lying about it.

I certainly dont assume that power is being honest with me when they insult me for even so much as having the idea that maybe their love of rainbows includes letting illegals vote.....I mean this is certainly not something that would be over the top for them and look at how they act like some 1970's guy who just got caught being gay often acted "Oh Me OMG NO!..... How could you even think such a thing, I am insulted!".

I know this because I pay attention to what they do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom