• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Work Times Security Flaw Exposes Multiple Internal Documents to scrutiny

WarmPotato

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The New York Times Leaks August 2020

Users on Kiwifarms and 4chan discovered on August 12 2020 that internal documents from the New York Times were available via a simple google search. From pro-Biden lobbyists to the dates for the upcoming debates, these New York Times documents have a substantial amount of insider information, overlooked by most.

Although these are technically leaks from the New York Times, the majority of these documents are simply primary sources for their (albiet occasional) journalism. Do not come into this video expecting 'The New York Times get rekt' or something like that.

Regarding #1: Tom Steyer, & CNN were also targets, but the New York Times document does not mention that and only covers up to October 26th. Strangely Kamala wasn't mentioned in the general summary but was lower down in the report. Sorry for transitioning so fast at the end of segment #1 but, the story is two years old and you should already know about it. Sayoc is an old man, he ain't leaving that prison. On the bright side this balances the extended rant at the end of my Youtube Trusted Flagger video.

I don't consider a video as a credible source, and you lost me in the first sentence with this slop....

"Users on Kiwifarms and 4chan...."

I don't consider a video as a credible source, and you lost me in the first sentence with this slop....

"Users on Kiwifarms and 4chan...."
They're both troll & hacker infested 'anything goes' websites, with very poor reputations. For example, 'Q' of 'QAnon' is a 4chan poster - and QAnon flourishes there.

Wikipedia has entries on both of these sites, if you're interested.

When a source uses 4chan and kiwi farms as a source, there is something really ****ing wrong...

I also note I could find no evidence the claims made in the video are true. If it looks like bull**** and smells like bull****, there is a high probability that...well, you know the rest.

Back
Top Bottom