• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New Wave of Anti American Assholes

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Okay let me give you a few hints about who I'm talking about

1. He never hesitates to plug in his anti american bullshit even in posts that have nothing absolutely nothing to do with that

2. He hates nintendo and the people who play them

3. He posts in every other post

4. He likes to talk like this.
It acctually is pretty iratting
Kin of stupid realy

OH the Drama! you should add a poll to this to make it better. 1st choice shoud be Vauge! heheh:flames:

Oh come on you don't know who it is?

And no it isn't Vauge. Vauge isn't like that at all. And even if he was I wouldn't say **** cause he runs this joint

Ah, Finn, I think the RB might be pulling your leg (you should be so lucky?)!

Actually, its clear that you're referring none other than teacher, right?

:lol: just kidding,!

Be careful before the black watchmen come after you or whatever the hell it is. In all seriousness though, id hardly call this a wave of anti Americanism. He is an insignificant ripple at best, just trying to find an audience that agrees with any of his bullshit to validate his existence.

Well there are more like him. Ignorant assholes that think that all americans like fast food, are conservative, drive hummers, and love Bush.

FinnMacCool said:
Well there are more like him. Ignorant assholes that think that all americans like fast food, are conservative, drive hummers, and love Bush.

That kind of sums you all up doesn`t it?
Oh I forgot you are not old enough to vote!

FinnMacCool said:
Kin of stupid realy

I think I know who it is, and yes, that guy is very annoying. It's not just the anti-American posts without substance, but most of the posts are incoherent and long.

Aryan Imperium said:
That kind of sums you all up doesn`t it?
Oh I forgot you are not old enough to vote!

And you are a an ass buggering nazi, so your opinion doesnt count at all. Now, open up a big can of kraut with a side of STFU, pig boy.

FinnMacCool said:

Oh you've got to be talking about that Nefarious clot idiot.

Thanks for calling me out Finn.

Good Going! GGkTHX

Canuck has a shorty,
He makes up for it by being naughty
He picks his nose regularly,
but finds it odd how no girl interracts

Poor lonely Canuck,
For he dont know,
He is canadian

Self destruction will become
though he cant come up with the sum

Poor lonely Canuck,
He is a canadian!

There once was a Conservative named AK,
Who liked to shoot his mouth off each day,
Along comes Canuck,
Who takes his only phuck,
And now that conservative is Gay!

galenrox said:
It's that ****ing canadian guy, cannuck!
Man that dude just makes me long to nuke the **** out of canada!

Come on now galen your really taking that South Park movie too literally.BLAME CANADA:lol:
Oh and while I'm at it BIG GAY AL FOR PRESIDENT

Billo_Really said:
There once was a Conservative named AK,
Who liked to shoot his mouth off each day,
Along comes Canuck,
Who takes his only phuck,
And now that conservative is Gay!

LOL first of all, your poem sux and it makes no sense! Second, I think you and canuck have a little thing going! :rofl Thirdly, you rant and rave on the most ridiculous radical left wing BS! Atleast im Logical in most of my posts! :D Sorry to disappoint you! :lol: Lastely, I created a poem for you Billo:

Once Canuck came to the board
Billo became stiff as one!
For Canuck showed radicalism
and Billo was happy he was not alone

For Canuck posts in poems
and Billo praises em
But what billo does not know
Canuck acts like a moronic ho

Once Billo realized,
He was overstruck by tears
For he sucked down some beers
and begged canuck for some more poems!

galenrox said:
Dude, that poem sucked! Man, I've been smoking resin for the last 8 hours and words can't say how much I would've been down for a good clever poem, but that **** didn't even rhyme! We're not in a ****ing beatnick coffee house here you ****ing art fag, if the poems don't rhyme, I ain't got time mother****er!!

AHAHAHAHA thank you.. i love you too! I know my poem sucked.. i whipped it up in like 20 seconds.. But it beats Billo's! :rofl

galenrox said:
Don't tell me how to live!
I just think that an America v. Canada nuclear war would be a very interesting war indeed!

Lighten up it was meant as a joke!
Nuclear war with Canada,bit one sided don't you think,what are they gonna do,launch intercontinental ballistic conifers at you;)

FinnMacCool said:
Okay let me give you a few hints about who I'm talking about

1. He never hesitates to plug in his anti american bullshit even in posts that have nothing absolutely nothing to do with that

2. He hates nintendo and the people who play them

3. He posts in every other post

Kin of stupid realy

I think it's the navy ****wad.

sissy-boy said:

I think it's the navy ****wad.

Umm, if you think Navy is anti-american, you got no idea what your talking about.. We have already established that this person is Canuck!

AK_Conservative said:
LOL first of all, your poem sux and it makes no sense! Second, I think you and canuck have a little thing going! :rofl Thirdly, you rant and rave on the most ridiculous radical left wing BS! Atleast im Logical in most of my posts! :D Sorry to disappoint you! :lol: Lastely, I created a poem for you Billo:

Once Canuck came to the board
Billo became stiff as one!
For Canuck showed radicalism
and Billo was happy he was not alone

For Canuck posts in poems
and Billo praises em
But what billo does not know
Canuck acts like a moronic ho

Once Billo realized,
He was overstruck by tears
For he sucked down some beers
and begged canuck for some more poems!

Your poem makes you sound like a TRUE AK republican idiot SAVANT! Now go take a gradeschool course in ENGLISH and try again in a couple decades.

Also -- it is YOU who is the most ANTI-American. Any idiot that supports BUSH must HATE the US. No president has done this much damage in US HISTORY! So if someone tells you that they support the US AND Bush they're an idiot because the 2 are mutually exclusive!

Calm2Chaos said:
Or maybe you....HMMmmmmmm

You're the idiot that supports the PEDOPHILE in the white house who's nearly destroyed the country. If that isn't called HATRED for one's country I don't know what is!

sissy-boy said:

Your poem makes you sound like a TRUE AK republican idiot SAVANT! Now go take a gradeschool course in ENGLISH and try again in a couple decades.

Also -- it is YOU who is the most ANTI-American. Any idiot that supports BUSH must HATE the US. No president has done this much damage in US HISTORY! So if someone tells you that they support the US AND Bush they're an idiot because the 2 are mutually exclusive!

Where the Hell do you get your BS from? You have got to be the most intolerant individual on this website. Do you ever have anything nice to say?

sissy-boy said:

You're the idiot that supports the PEDOPHILE in the white house who's nearly destroyed the country. If that isn't called HATRED for one's country I don't know what is!

Pedophile? What evidence do you have to present to the court about this accusation? Nothing, is my guess. More mindless babble from a partisan yahoo.

Back
Top Bottom