• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New video shows poll workers violating Georgia election law

Obama divided the country but Trump has mended the fences? Wow.

He lives in his own bubble!

That is why he cannot grasp that Obama won two elections and Trump only one (actually half considering that he got a Russian I boost).

For some reason, Obama's "divisiveness" did not anger conservatives and liberals enough in 2012 to flock to the poll stations and punish Obama.
They did it though to punish Trump in 2020.

They will not be regarded ar poorly as those who still thing Al Gorre won, or Kerry won. At least here, there is very suspicious things on record. Unless these can be proven not to be tampering, tthen this will prevail in many peoples minds as a stolen election.

Back to my point.

The entire election system need to be better safeguarded, so there is never a suspicious action to be seen. It needs to be more transparent, and no question of the chain of custody of ballots.

What chain of custody is suspect in your opinion?

they already have done this. multiple times.

they have nothing left to prove.

you people will never be happy till Trump is made president for life
You caught me, me and my.people are secretly angling to make Trump a life time appointment.

This video was presented today in Georgia at the hearing held on voting irregularities, and It doesn't look good.

One thing it shows with absolute certainty, which backs up the affidavits submitted by 2 whistleblowers, is a poll worker telling the media and observers they are calling it quits for the night, and after they leave the poll workers jumped back into action counting votes. What isn't certain are the ballots that were covered up with a table clothe and stored under a table in suitcases, that the poll workers retrieved and were submitting into the machines.

What I don't know is how the state is going to resolve this. It's estimated they could have run as many as 18,000 ballots during that time, all of which were counted illegally. 18,000 is a very significant number of ballots.

Watch for yourself:

Video is pretty clear but of course those involved investigated themselves and said they found nothing. LOL.

No matter how many times these guys get proved wrong, they keep coming up with new allegations. There's no shame it's unreal.
Or old ones, for one more round(or infinite numbers of rounds)

Actually, that's incorrect. We DO have contradicting testimonial narratives and should rely on empiracle evidence to settle the claim one way or the other.

I have no idea where you guys came up with the idea that "because someone I agree with says so" is "proof" but it isn't.
The entire reason that so many believe any fraud occurred is based on Trump and his team/allies saying it occurred, "because someone I agree with says so" is why Trump supporters are so very likely to believe fraud occurred in our elections. You are trying to use that very thing as evidence of widespread election fraud.

Other than some form of fraud, can you think of any reason that would explain why Trump's lawyers lied to the public and presented debunked claims like this one as true?

The workers did not violate election law. Election observers have a right to be present, but do not have to be present for voting to continue. The observers were not told to leave, they left on their own. etc...
It is not in fact debunked. This is why I fear violent breakdown of the country. We can catch crooked stuff on video and you’ll just keep turning down the gas lamp and insist nothing happened

It is not in fact debunked. This is why I fear violent breakdown of the country. We can catch crooked stuff on video and you’ll just keep turning down the gas lamp and insist nothing happened
Tell that to the Republican judges who keep throwing out all of those frivolous lawsuits 'Farting Rudy" keeps wasting time in courts on.

You caught me, me and my.people are secretly angling to make Trump a life time appointment.

it makes a lot more sense than Hugo Chavez trying to rig the election from the grave.

Video is pretty clear but of course those involved investigated themselves and said they found nothing. LOL.

the video was cut and spliced together to show just what they were trying to make it show. The REPUBLICANS in charge watched the entire video and it tells a different story. If I cut and spliced a football game down to just 2 minutes I could make it look like the losing team really won. Hell, this is the same damn tactic the flat earthers use, you people have become the flat earthers of politics.

We can catch crooked stuff on video and you’ll just keep turning down the gas lamp and insist nothing happened

the video was cut and spliced together to show just what they were trying to make it show. The REPUBLICANS in charge watched the entire video and it tells a different story. If I cut and spliced a football game down to just 2 minutes I could make it look like the losing team really won.

Hell, this is the same damn tactic the flat earthers use, you people have become the flat earthers of politics.

So now you're accusing prominent Republicans in Georgia of gaslighting you? Because those are the people who debunked it.

You're in conspiracy theory territory here.

Explosive!!

Please GOP voters in GA stay home 3 Jan. If your vote is being cheated why waste another. GOP Boycott Senate Runoff!!
You know what comes next if it goes that far, right?
Those people you just told not to vote will also not acknowledge the authority of those elected offices.
Thanks to progressives these people now know the gov is powerless to stop mass demonstrations in the streets. It will be those people holding the gov hostage thru their "peaceful protests"

Before your dumb, uneducated, dead-ender, over-the-hill, Civil-War-LARP-ing, racist, Turner Diary-carrying militia friends blow up a federal building, or assassinate a Democratic elected official, or bomb an abortion clinic, or do anything else ridiculously stupid, you should probably share with them the following:

Recent Wisconson Supreme Court ruling:

judge_1.jpg

Recent Nevada State Court ruling:

judge_2.jpg

Third Circuit Court of Appeals Ruling (note: Bibas is a Trump appointee):

judge_3.png

This isn't gaslighting. This is the Trump campaign and his allies failing OVER and OVER to come to the table with credible, persuasive evidence of voter fraud. And in this environment, where Trump is trying to basically initiate a coup and overturn free and fair elections I think it's pure cowardice on the part of Republican elected officials in the Senate and Congress, and I even consider it cowardly on the part of Trump supporters who contribute to this forum, who remain SILENT, to not stand up and say, "You know what? Enough is enough. Stop these crazy fact-free complaints. Biden won." I think Trump supporters need to grow up, act like men, and accept the fact they lost. And in a Republic of 320+ million citizens you're not always going to get what you want, okay? Suck it up. You lost. Get over it. Try harder next time.

Trump is a loser.

Trump lost.

Biden won.

You LOST.

Get over it.

Last edited:
Before your dumb, uneducated, dead-ender, over-the-hill, Civil-War-LARP-ing, racist, Turner Diary-carrying militia friends blow up a federal building, or assassinate a Democratic elected official, or bomb an abortion clinic, or do anything else ridiculously stupid, you should probably share with them the following:

Recent Wisconson Supreme Court ruling:

View attachment 67307633

Recent Nevada State Court ruling:

View attachment 67307634

Third Circuit Court of Appeals Ruling (note: Bibas is a Trump appointee):

View attachment 67307635

This isn't gaslighting. This is the Trump campaign and his allies failing OVER and OVER to come to the table with credible, persuasive evidence of voter fraud. And in this environment, where Trump is trying to basically initiate a coup and overturn free and fair elections I think it's pure cowardice on the part of Republican elected officials in the Senate and Congress, and I even consider it cowardly on the part of Trump supporters who contribute to this forum, who remain SILENT, to not stand up and say, "You know what? Enough is enough. Stop these crazy fact-free complaints. Biden won." I think Trump supporters need to grow up, act like men, and accept the fact they lost. And in a Republic of 320+ million citizens you're not always going to get what you want, okay? Suck it up. You lost. Get over it. Try harder next time.

Trump is a loser.

Trump lost.

Biden won.

You LOST.

Get over it.

What is most relevant is what I have been consistently saying. The integrity of our system is in question. That is a monumental failure that needs corrected. I do hope someone can find the level of proof needed to satisfy the courts, because I do believe there was a mass conspiracy.

So what happened to the 96K ballots said to have been mailed, but not returned, yet counted... How was that reconciled?

That is a monumental failure that needs corrected. I do hope someone can find the level of proof needed to satisfy the courts, because I do believe there was a mass conspiracy.

it is good that you can admit that you believe things that have no proof behind them, most people cannot admit that to themselves.

Just to clarify for you, the fact you believe it does not make it true.

I do believe the Florida Gators are the best football team in the nation

it is good that you can admit that you believe things that have no proof behind them, most people cannot admit that to themselves.

Just to clarify for you, the fact you believe it does not make it true.

I do believe the Florida Gators are the best football team in the nation
I know that. I have seen flat out too many suspicious things.

Riddle me this. You are a store owner, and on camera you can see where it looks like someone is swiping merchandise, severa times over the week. They are careful though. You haven't the facts to confront them. When you do your inventory, you find you are missing about 10% of what it appeared might be shoplifting.

Was there a crime?

How do you prove it.

Too many suspicious happenings. Unexpected results. I would say it's very improbably that there wasn't mass ballot tampering.

So what happened to the 96K ballots said to have been mailed, but not returned, yet counted... How was that reconciled?

link please?

Back
Top Bottom